I turned my phone on as I headed in the direction of Dani's house. I wasn't sure if she was here or not but if she wasn't, Los was. Me and her came to an agreement that we would be friends, nothing more and nothing less but she knew just as well as I knew, there was no way in hell that we could just be friends. If we was gon be friends, there were gonna be some benefits or something behind this shit. I needed that pussy and fast, a nigga couldn't resist for much longer.

When I arrived at her crib, I sat in the driveway for a few minutes while I rolled a L. This was my stress reliever and as of right now, I needed it.

I finished rolling the blunt and then got out, walking up to the door. I knocked three times and the girl from yesterday opened it.

"Yes sir?"

"You know what I'm here for.." I looked down at her and waited for her to let me in. "Dani's parents are coming over for lunch. You must be joining.." I looked at her in confusion as I shook my head. "Nah, Im just here to see her real quick."

I made my way upstairs to Daniella's bedroom. She was sleeping peacefully with her entire body snuggled up underneath the covers. I walked over to the queen sized bed and shook her lightly.

"Hm?"

"Ay, I got some clothes over here don't I? I needa take a shower."

"Hm?"

"Dani, wake yo ass up man." I pulled the covers off of her, exposing her naked body. "Really Kaydence?! I am tired. Leave me alone."

"Damn. Let me sleep with you." I quickly removed my shirt. "I wish you would.. go away." Her grumpy ass said from underneath the covers.

"Aight, I'll leave you alone but where my clothes at man? I needa wash my ass." She ignored me so I roamed through her drawers, trying to find something that belonged to me. It was a damn shame how much Victoria Secret shit she had. After searching for a few minutes, I found a white tee, a pair of my Nike sweats, and some Calvin Klein boxers.

I walked into her bathroom and stripped down to my boxers. Her entire house was spacious and I wondered how she could afford this after just two years of nursing. Somebody had some money somewhere and she was gone tell me who. My curiosity about her life was on 1000 because I told her everything about me and she'd only told me a few things. Today was gon be the day that I quizzed her ass. 

Daniella's POV

I laid under my covers, listening as Kaydence rapped in the shower. He didn't care if I was sleeping, he was rapping his damn heart out but I was glad that he was feeling better since last night. I laughed and shook my head as I got up and I walked over to my dresser. I rambled around to find some shorts and a tank and slid the them.

"Anybody want a problem, this is my shit. Tell em if the-" I opened the bathroom door, "Kaydence, please. . . Shut the hell up."

"How bout you come join me... since we telling each other what to do now." He smirked out at me. "I think not."

"Man, I don't wanna fuck Dani." I rolled my eyes. "I just want us to be, body to body." He started singing Chris Brown's Body 2 Body. "You're so annoying!" I held my stomach as I laughed at his dumb ass.

"Foreal tho, come get in with daddy." He turned completely around, flaunting his hard manhood. I gave him the stale face before closing the door. I grabbed my phone from my night stand and left out of the room.

"Where's Los?" I asked Preshae. She was laying on the couch watching tv.

"In the guest room. That bastard begged me to let him sleep there."

"You should've told him no. Don't let him run you out of what belongs to you at the moment." I chuckled and made my way to the kitchen. My parents were coming over for lunch and I still hadn't decided on what I was cooking. They barely came to my house so for them to come over lunch had me a little nervous. Lord knows I didn't want anymore bad news.

"Wait, Dani," I stopped and turned to Preshae. "Did you take him back?"

"No, Shae I didn't." She smiled warmly at me and directed her attention back to the tv. I didn't tell her much about him but she didn't want him in my life at all and she made that very clear.

After sitting for what had to be 10 minutes, I pulled some shrimp from the freezer so that it could unthaw. I was going to make shrimp loaded potatoes and steak. It was going on 11 o'clock so I had more than enough time to get everything ready.

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

I knew my parents weren't coming early so it couldn't have been them at the door. I wiped my hands on a hand towel and made my way towards the door.

I opened it and immediately, my mood changed. "Is Carlos here?"

Vote & comment!