1. I need something challenging this year

Senior year, wow the time has passed by way too quickly. I can barely remember anything from the first year of high school. The only thing that comes to mind from the first year was when my friend Hannah challenged me to make this senior year's girl kiss me. Her name was Amanda and she was known to be very bossy, which was true.

I accepted Hannah's challenge, even though my confidence was low. I thought I didn't have a chance, none of my friends thought that as well. Amanda was gorgeous from top to bottom, but compared to me she was confident.

She was the one every boy wished to have. I watched them as if they were standing in a line just to talk to her. The first couple of weeks I observed her, finding out what she liked to do. So, I could use that to my advantage, but to my surprise, she swallowed me right away as I introduced myself.

The way she looked at me was different than she watched her friends and the boys that wanted her. It was like she could see how low my self-esteem was and she used that to her benefit. She used me as her first time, and I enjoyed it.

We liked each other a lot, but we never loved one and other. When she was going to college, we just finished the fun we had together. We haven't stayed in touch ever since she left, but I love the memories.

After I won that challenge with Hannah, I earned a hundred bucks. Then every year from that she gave a new challenge and I have not failed, yet. This is the last year and I wonder what she has in mind. I am excited and nervous.

All of those girls they all thought we were dating, which kind of was true, but for me it was just a need to show how good I was at Hannah's game. I love the look on her face when she loses. I broke it off with those girls easily, so they wouldn't be hurt.

It might be horrible what I am doing, but I have enjoyed the time with those girls. Except for the one last year, she was too clingy and I didn't like her, but still I did it. When I broke up with her, she cried, the worst part was that I didn't feel bad about it with her. I just couldn't find myself liking her.

Sophomore year was better, even though the girl was very hard to get through. Chloe was very shy and closed off, but I think that trying to break down her walls made her like me. I didn't have the heart to break it off with her, even though I knew I had to.

One day she surprised me, telling me that she didn't want to be with me any longer. Her body was shaking with fear. I felt sorry for her being so nervous, but I accepted her wish with kindness and that made her breath out that fear.

I turn my head from my locker to find out what this weird clicking sound is. Then I watch this blond, younger girl walk down the hallway behind me. She is wearing sunglasses and walking with this stick in her hand. Moving it back and forth, as she steps down the hallway.

I have never seen her before. She must either be new or a freshman. I shake it off as I turn to close my locker and walk down the hallway to find my friends.

Then I see the brunette standing in front of her locker, fixing her hair. Every morning is like that with Hannah. I tap her shoulder, causing her to jump in her place. Laughing, I watch her turn to me, anger in her brown eyes.

"Should have known." She rolls her eyes, but then smile as she closes her locker.

"Hey." Hannah and I turn to the voice of Rebecca.

"Hi, Becca." I smile as I take her in for a hug. It's been a while since the last time I saw her. After the party, she had and her parents finding out. They sent her to her grandparents for the rest of the summer vacation.

"I never thought I would say this, but I am happy to be here again." Becca laugh and I nod agreeing with her. My holiday was so boring, since Rebecca is the one of us to throw a party.

I like party's it's the only place I can find those girls who are gay or bi, because most of them hide the fact that they are, but when they get drunk. Everything comes out.

"Hey guys." Olivia say and give each of us a high five with that same old grin on her face. The blond girl is usually grumpy and in a bad mood, but most of all she loves to tease Rebecca.

Olivia has had a crush on Becca since I can remember and I am the only one that knows it. Olivia does not have the guts to tell her, but also because Becca has a boyfriend, which is an ass. Every time that ass, Daniel sits with us. Olivia has this sad, hurtful look on her face. Watching the girl, she likes so much, being with someone like that is just awful.

I try to hide my amusement by the look on Becca's face, as she looks at Olivia. She seems angry and I wonder what my dear friend did to her this to make her angry. I am not going to ask. There is not time for fighting now.

"So what is the plan for this year?" I ask Hannah and she watches me, thoughtfully.

"I haven't had time to find someone yet. Give me some time and I will tell you." She winked, which cause Becca to snort annoyed. All three watches her with a raised eyebrow.

"This... game of yours, it's stupid." She says, but I just ignore her. Every year she complains.

"Drew, every year you fool this girl, don't you even feel a little bad about?" She asks and I just shrug.

"Calm down Becca." Olivia says rolling her eyes, earning a warning look from the blue eyed.

"And you," Becca turn to the blond, it's like she is trying to stab Olivia with her eyes.

"Are no better, you screwed this girl this summer and just left her." Becca says in fury, but Olivia still has that grin on her face. Olivia always tries to hide the fact that she cares about Becca. She doesn't want to show weakness for this tempered girl that is standing in front of her.

"Why do you care?" Olivia asks, with a raised eyebrow. Teasing the blue eyed girl that just growls in anger as she walk down the hallway, far away from us.

"Smooth, Olive." Hannah mutters and we follow after as she starts walking to the classroom.

"I will find someone, Drew. She need to be special since it's our last year." She smile, looking around at all the girls that we pass on our way.

"It's fine, I need something challenging this year." I chuckle.

"Yeah, I am going to find one that is going to make you struggle." Hannah winks at me.

Dreamondreamer96 here :)

Any questions I recommend to ask me on message, because its hard for me to see all the comments, since I get so many notifications. Then it's hard for me to see them all :)
I hope you will enjoy the rest of the book :)