Proud Moment(Leeteuk x Reader)

A/N: Hello guys! Finally, I was able to write a new story for Super Junior. I'm sorry it took a long time. I'm having a hard time because I'm a bit busy with school and it's already enrollment for the next semester. Also, oh my god, have you guys seen One More Chance MV?! Also, the teaser for Black Suit?! I'm so excited!! Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this.
---------------------------------------------------

You and Jeong-su have been dating for a year now, better known by the name Leeteuk of Super Junior. It's always him pulling the surprise but this time you wanted to surprise him by going to their concert without him knowing. So, here you are in the middle of the crowd cheering for him stealthily. They're currently singing to their song Mr. Simple. It was one of your favorites so you're happy hearing it live because you can't really go to their concerts due to the fact that the relationship is not known yet. But you're happy being with Jeong-su despite the loneliness you feel whenever he's busy.

The concert continued for almost an hour and already in its climax. He haven't spotted you yet because you keep a low profile, especially whenever he's walking near where you're seated. Another song is starting to play, it's This Is Love. It's one of your favorite from the MAMACITA album and you really love how Jeong-su sings here because it feels like he's reminiscing your first meeting.

1 year ago

"Ouch!" you shouted in pain as someone suddenly bumped into you as you were trying to open the gate to your apartment.

"Ah! Mianhe. Mianhe." a gentle voice worriedly apologized but you can here a panic in his voice.

You look at the person and he seems familiar but when you were about to ask about where you both met, a scream of girls is suddenly heard which made him panic. Being the woman that you are, even if you don't know him you just suddenly opened your gate and pushed him inside as you went in and lock it. You saw that somewhat he's still in panic.

"Psst." you called out to him.

He looks at you still in panic and untrusting.

You just hush him and then pointed outside, pertaining to girls who you assumed was following him. He sighed and just nod. You were about to asked something when you and him heard the voices.

"Eh? Where did Leeteuk oppa go? I swear he's here earlier."

Leeteuk? As in Leeteuk of super junior? You asked in your mind as you stare at him. And as if hearing you he sighed and just nod. You blink but didn't utter anything.

Another girl spoke, "Yeah. Look! There's a house! Should we check?"

The first girl who speak said, "No, he won't be there. That's not his house and he doesn't know anyone here."

I felt chills as I whispered, "Ugh... so much for privacy."

He silently chuckled as he whispers, "Yeah..."

A few minutes, the girls where gone already and I can already breath and I can see the he relaxed. I stared at him, "So, you want some coffee?"

I saw his eyes blink before answering, "Sure."

My reminiscing stopped when I heard all the girls screaming, which made me look around due to the reason but stopped when I saw, Jeong-su. I saw him walking towards me.

I whispered to myself, "Wae?..."

As if hearing me from afar, he smiled and said, "Why are you shocked? Jagi." as he walk toward me.

Jagi?! Is he seriously saying that here?! You asked in your mind. You covered your face with your hands as you felt fear but when you felt his embrace upon your shoulder as he makes you stand up, you felt relief. Slowly, you take your hands off of your face as you look at him.

He was smiling at you as he asked you as if you were the only people in the world, "Are you surprise that I know?"

You pouted as you said, "Yeah."

He chuckled then look at the crowd as he said, "My E.L.F. I know you guys are confuse but let me introduce to you my girlfriend. I am letting you guys know because you are important to me but she is important as well. Please treat her well."

Suddenly, I felt fear as I didn't hear anything but a pause but when I heard cheers from the fans. I felt relieved.

"Kamsanhida!" I heard Jeong-su say as he bows making you bow as well which you are grateful because you are thankful to them as well. As you both stood straight, Jeong-su, stared at you as he said, "________, saranghae."

You blushed because everyone literally heard that because of the lapel he's wearing but still you answered back, "Nado, saranghae."

——————————
I'm terribly sorry this is not that good since I wrote it impulsively but I hope you will still like it. >.< Also, let us support our oppa's for their comeback!!

COMING NEXT: Heechulx Reader

CONTACT ME:
INSTAGRAM - acdgcruzpero
TWITTER - acdgcruzpero
TUMBLR - acdgcruzpero