Saving You (Eunhyuk x Reader) 2-2

A/N: Sorry, for writing really late! *cries* It's due to looking for work and taking care of things at home. I already made up my mind in what to write here! You have to read in order to know. *grins*

----------
3 weeks later

I became friends with Eunhyuk, starting that day that he saved me in the bar. He calls me alot and check up on me, we hang out when we're both free. As the days passed he gradually heals my heart from the previous break up I had. No, we're not together but he's a good friend of mine and because of him I don't remember my ex most of the time. I just do when I'm alone, just like right now when I'm waiting for Eunhyuk here in Starbucks. I sighed, it's been 1 hour since our agreed meet up and Eunhyuk is still not here. I sip my coffee as I continued waiting for him when I heard a familiar voice called me.

"________?" I look up and saw Minho, my ex-boyfriend standing in front of me. 

                                                                                                                    [I'm thinking of creating a SHINee book]

I stiffened as I saw him because even if he cheated on me, I still do like him but I'm not that stupid to go back to him easily, plus Eunhyuk... I just continued staring at him when he began to sit in front of me as he talked animatedly, "_________, how are you? I tried calling you many times this past 3 weeks but you're not answering." 

I just stared at the view outside and thought to myself, 'the nerve of this guy!' I sighed and talked a bit stiffer than I wanted to sound, "Minho, you don't really have to call me anymore. We're done right?"

I heard him smirk and said, "If we're done then why can't you look at me? Why are you stiff?" 

I blushed a bit and can't think of any excuse to tell him. I felt his hands reached out for mine and made me looked at him shocked by his actions. He smiled and just said, "I'm sorry, please come back to me, ___________" I don't really know what to say because he cheated before, I can't trust him again and also I kept on thinking about Eunhyuk. As I think of how I'll answer Minho, I realized that all the reason's I have is about Eunhyuk, I'm thinking about what he'll feel, what will he do, will he care. 

I blushed as I unknowingly said out loud, "Did I really fall for him already?"

"Fall for who?" Minho said grimly. 

I took my hand away from his and said, "No one." 

He remained silent and suddenly stood up. He glared at me and I flinched as he was about to slap me.

EUNHYUK POV
          I ran towards the cafe because I'm already 1 hour late because dance practice in school finished late. Damn. I hope that _________ is alright. I thought to myself. I'm nearing the coffee shop already when I saw _________ in a distance with a guy holding her hand. I was taken a back but then she took her hand away from it and so I continued walking towards the coffee shop, as I entered I immediately saw that she was about to get slap.

I immediately went to where they are and stopped the hand of the guy while shouting, "Don't fuck with me! What are you doing to her?!" 

The guy was shocked and so is _________, but then the guy got out of my grip and said grimly, "So this is the guy you fell in love with, __________?" 

I was a bit shocked but didn't make it obvious, in order to make my plan to get out of there with _________ successful. So I looked at the guy intimidatingly and said, "Well, yeah I am that guy and excuse me but I have a date with my girlfriend and your ruining it." 

I grabbed her hands and drag her out of the coffee shop. I don't know how that guy look like when I said that but I know she's in danger and I don't want to stay there when she's near with that guy. Also, thinking of how I should tell her that I already fell for her too.

       I was full of these thoughts when I didn't realized she was calling me a countless times already, "E-eunhyuk.. Eunhyuk... Hyuk Jae!!!" 

I stopped on my tracks and I felt her bumped on my back. She suddenly said in her breath, "I kept calling you for you to stop because I'm so tired! I don't even know where you're taking me!" 

She lightly punched my back and I turned around embarrassed with what happened as I said, "Sorry, _________, I didn't mean to. I-I was thinking. I'm sorry." 

I squeeze her hand and I felt him flinch which made me look at her face and I saw that she was blushing, she looked away and I thought, 'God, she's so beautiful.' 

I smiled at her and hold her face with my free hand to make her look at me. She obeyed freely and her (e/c) orbs rest on mine asking what the hell am I doing but I didn't bother answering and slowly slowly making the space between us closer to each other. I kissed her, I felt her shocked at first but then she kisses me back.

I smiled as I broke the kiss and look at her, she was blushing tremendously as she bit her lips. "Don't do that or I'll have to eat you, _________." 

She blushed much more and said as she punched my chest with her free hand, "Eunhyuk!" 

I laughed but then brought her hand on my lips, kissing it and said, "I fell in love with you too, __________" 

I saw her eyes widen in surprised and then tears suddenly fell from her eyes as she began to laugh. I started laughing too as she hugged me and I heard her say, "I love you Hyukkie." 

I smiled when I heard that.

------------
Changed some names and all. I hope you like this one. <3 

COMING NEXT: Donghae x Reader

CONTACT ME:

  ❤  INSTAGRAM - acdgcruzpero

  ❤ TWITTER - acdgcruzpero

  ❤  TUMBLR - acdgcruzpero

  ❤  SNAPCHAT - acdgcruzpero