Stalker (Hangeng x Reader)

A/N: I'm sorry if it's been a while. It's been hard to think of scenario's and inspiration to write right now. I don't know what's wrong with me. Also, I'm getting ready for my flight to Japan! Hooray for today!

--------
READER'S POV
    You were walking on the way home from your work. It was really late already since you work in a Restaurant Bar that closes 10 in the evening, you always arrive home every time its almost 12 or even exceeded that at one point.

"Aissshh! I really have to look for a work that opens and closes at its usual time." You said to yourself. 

You sighed and continued walking down the street when suddenly you bumped into someone that made both of you fall down on the ground. 

"Ugh.." you groan in pain. 

You were about to get mad at the person but you heard screams from where he came from and he suddenly stood up and run ahead. You look at his back in disbelief as you stand up from the ground. You sighed and was about to walk but you were faced with these girls who looks like they're ready to kidnap someone. You felt a bit fear and a bit alert. 

Suddenly, one of the girls asked, "Did you see a guy pass here?!" 

You flinched at her loud voice but remembered the boy who were running earlier. You think, he might be running away from them. 

So, you said, "I think he went there." Pointing a different direction from where he went. The girls, without bothering to thank you, run at full speed on that direction. You stared as they slowly get further and sighed as you started walking towards your house.

Hangeng's POV
You stopped running when you felt no one is chasing you anymore. You were confused as why it has stopped since mostly when fan girls chase you, it'll take until you get to the dorm but it's different this time. You tilted your head in confusion but then smiled as you call Manager-hyung to pick you up now.

Reader's POV
Again, you're on your way home work and you're quite expecting some ruckus again, that's why you're quite alert. That's when you suddenly bumped into someone again and it's the same guy from yesterday. 

You bowed at him and said, "M-mianhe" 

You heard him answered, "Ani, it's okay." 

You started to stood up straight and contemplated but then asked anyways, "U-uhm... Why are some girls following you yesterday?"

His eyes widen a bit but then asked, "H-how did you know?" 

"Oh, ani. I'm not one of them, but they came to asked me about a guy that passed by and you were just the one who did because you bump into me yesterday." 

You answered. Suddenly, he bowed down and said, " Mianhe, about yesterday. I didn't have the chance to say sorry and also, don't you know Super Junior?" 

You smiled at him, "Kwenchanna, it's okay already. I pretty much understand. Oh, i heard of them but I'm not a music listener. Wae?"

Hangeng's POV
 As you heard her say that, a smile immediately creeped on your face and you answered, "Ani. Uhm, do you mind if I accompany you home?" 

A bit of a blush visible in the street lights appeared on her face as she nods slightly. 

"I'll take that as a yes, so Miss?" You said, as she answers immediately, "_________" 

You smiled and lovingly said, "Ms. ___________, lead the way." She chuckled at the formality but started to walk anyways, while you followed beside her.

------------——--------
First of all, I'm sorry for this lame Hangeng fanfic. i will try my best to be diligent! :>. Also, I will probably stop making a fanfic with the SuJu member's POV. It's just all about you're POV, my fellow friends. ❤️❤️

I hope to be able to write a lot when I go to Japan. And be able to update all my fanfics. ❤️☺️ All the loves from me, here in Philippines.

COMING NEXT: Sungmin x Reader

CONTACT ME:

INSTAGRAM - acdgcruzpero

TWITTER - acdgcruzpero

TUMBLR - acdgcruzpero