Boss (Donghae x Reader) 1-2

A/N: Hooray! I'm already in the Philippines and I'm writing another Donghae Chapter! I'm running out of ideas! Help me guys! Anyways, here's a Donghae fanfic!

-----------------------

You were one of the barista in Donghae's Coffee, you were a fan of Super Junior but you never told him or anyone in the coffee shop because Donghae doesn't hire a fan, for security purposes. Yet you really want to work on his coffee shop because when you didn't know it was his, you already fell in love with the shop. You stared at his picture on your phone wall paper and remember that day.

You were strolling around Seoul, when you encountered this beautiful cafe along the streets. You look through its windows, saw that it wasn't a crowded coffee shop, unlike Starbucks. You look at the customers and saw that they're happily enjoying the time with themselves as the baristas tries to serve them as possibly as they could. Your eyes roam to almost every part of the shope but then landed on a post on its door saying, 'Hiring Baristas.' You grinned and clenched your fist as you went inside the coffee shop to apply for work.

"___________, Are you here?"

You heard that familiar voice from the rest room's door and was startled, making you drop your phone on the floor. You look at him who chuckled at your clumsiness and started to went inside to pick your phone. Your eyes widen and your panicking self just remained frozen, staring at him as he went to pick your phone. You gulped when he already got your phone and stared at the front screen. He slowly looked up at you, with a shocked and disappointed face.

"U-uhm..." You tried to speak.

"You're fired..." you heard him say silently.

You want to say something but you can't, you gulped and went out to get your bag on the dressing room. You held your tears back as you leave the shop.

---

You were walking down on your street when tears start to roll down your eyes. "Bapo! You don't have to look at your phone. You're were working with him!" You said to yourself. 

You sighed and wiped your eyes saying, "Now, you lost your dream job and your bias is mad at you!" 

You hit your head with your fist and continued to do that when you felt someone held your wrist. You look behind you and saw him.

"W-waae?" you asked as you freed yourself from him.

"I.. You left your phone ____________.." he said as he held your phone.

You stared at the phone on his hand and you immediately grab it. He continued to speak.

"I looked through it to see if there's any pictures from the shop..."

You look at him shocked but then didn't speak back because you understand. He's a hallyu star.

"and...I looked at your diary... because I need to check everything... I read that entry from the day you  were hired..." he continued.

Your eyes widen, you wrote your past there! You were about to speak, but then he cut you off.

"I'm sorry, _______! I... I thought you were just another stalking fan... I'm sorry for cutting your dreams by firing you earlier..." he put down his head as he rub his nape.

"A-ani... Donghae Oppa... Kwenchanna... I'm at fault for lying..." You finally said as you bit your lower lip.

He looked up with an apologetic eyes and said, "I ... also want to hire you again.."

Your eyes widen in surprise and you squeal in joy as you hug him suddenly because you couldn't help yourself. 

"Kamsamnida, Oppa!!" You said as you hug him much tighter. 

He on the other hand don't know what to do, so he awkwardly wrapped his arms around you too, and said while blushing tremendously, "Y-you're hired, then."

---------------------

OKAY, I'm sorry for this lame update but I'll definitely write a Part II for this ~~

COMING NEXT: Donghae x Reader 2-2

CONTACT ME:

INSTAGRAM - acdgcruzpero

TWITTER - acdgcruzpero

TUMBLR - acdgcruzpero