Mornings (Sung Min x Reader)

A/N: Okay! Hello guys! I'm sorry for delaying another chapter. Here's our Sung Min who's currently in the military. Since Sung Min is already married, I'll write about how I think he'll be in Marriage.

---------
You woke up from the sound of your husband singing coming from the kitchen. You can't helped but smile at the thought. It's been 5 years since you've married Sung Min of Super Junior and you can't get enough of his singing voice plus his cooking.

You went to the kitchen silently and saw him singing and dancing to there newest single Mamacita. You can't help but smile and suddenly had the urge to hug him.

You hugged him from his back at first, he was startled but then look back at you with a smiling face while saying, "__________, don't do that again, I might get burned you know." 

You realized what he said and broke free from him while saying, "Sorry...jagi... I just had the urge to hug you..." 

He chuckled as he turn off the fire from the stove, while saying as he went near to you, "Kwenchanna, __________, You know I love your hugs." 

You blushed, "Even after these last 5 years?"

He smiled and pecked your lips, "Even after we die."

----------------------------------------
Okay! A short and sweet update with our beloved Sungmin! Sorry, I'm currently on vacation in Japan. That's why I'm having a hard time updating. <3

COMING NEXT: Donghae x Reader

CONTACT ME:

  ❤  INSTAGRAM - acdgcruzpero

  ❤ TWITTER - acdgcruzpero

  ❤  TUMBLR - acdgcruzpero