Clumsily Yours (Ryeowook x Reader)

A/N: Finally! Wookie's chapter!

-------------------------------------------

"___________!!! That is the fourth time you broke a glass in our apartment! Do you have any idea how much these things costs?!" I immediately flinched when I heard his voice shrieking as he saw me collecting pieces of the vase that I broke. I bit my lower lip and thought about the cost of what I broke. I have to pay him.

I heard him sigh and then he helped me with collecting the broken vase on the floor as he said, "Stop collecting, throw what you're holding. I'll finish the rest."

I look at him and said, "Wookie... mianhe..." 

He looks back at my eyes and said, "It's fine just be careful next time."

I nod at him and said, "I'll pay you... I know we're childhood friends but I'll pay you." 

I heard him sigh again as I go to the kitchen to throw the broken glass away to the trash can.

Bapo! Aish! How can you broke another vase in 1 day! I kept on thinking how stupid I am as I throw the broken glass away when I suddenly felt pain through my hands. I look at my hand that's holding the shard glasses too tightly. 

"AHHHH!!!" I shouted in pain and as I immediately let go of the glass shard.

In a matter of seconds, Wookie is already in front me saying, "________! YAH!! Aish how stupid can you get!" 

He grabbed my wrist and immediately wash my hand with water from the sink. I flinched but I just stared at Wookie, and saw how frantic he is in washing my hand. And even if he keeps on nagging like a mom, I can see how concerned he is. 

I felt my heart thump and my cheeks feel hot, I immediately freed myself from Wookie's hand, saying "I-i-i will take care of myself." 

I saw his stunned look, so I immediately run towards the bathroom, since the first aid is there, and locked the door.

I went to get the first aid kit in the cabinet but then I heard banging from the door. 

"__________! Yah! How can you take care of yourself when you already harmed yourself three times this day?!" I heard Wookie shouting really angry outside the door. Eottoke?! How can I make him not bother me? I thought to myself. 

"Aigooo..." I sighed and said, "Wookie, stop worrying I can at least do this. Plus, it's just twice this day." 

I didn't hear an answer, so I just sat on the toilet bowl and did my best in putting gauze on my hand. Thinking about the possibility that I am starting to like my childhood best friend, which happens to live with me. I bit my lower lip, blushing.

RYEOWOOK'S POV

"Hyuuuunggg ~ She's not freakin' talking to me ever since that day she went to the bathroom and took care of her wound~~ " I told Siwon hyung as we hang out on a cafe Donghae hyung owns, waiting for him and Eunhyuk hyung to arrive. 

Siwon hyung laughed and said, "Maybe she's done with your nagging voice." 

I blushed as my eyes widen and then pouted saying, "Waaaae?! It's because she's clumsy and tend to hurt herself. I just left her to herself last time since, that's a first she stood up on her own. But hyuuuuungggg~~~" 

Siwon hyung, just laughed at me. When Donghae hyung and Eunhyuk hyung arrived, they didn't helped either. So, I went home not knowing what really happened with ____________."

I got home around 7 in the evening and I could see that she's not yet home because the lights off. I went in the apartment, turning the lights on and going to fridge to get a beer for myself as I open the TV with a remote.

Time passed by and I already relaxed but __________ is still not yet home. I looked at the clocked and saw that its already 10 in the evening. I got worried and about to go out to look for her when I heard someone get in the front door. I looked and saw that it was ________ drunk and wasted. I can't stop myself from yelling not because I was mad but because I'm worried. 

"________! YAHHH! Why did you go home this late and also drunk?! " I saw her flinch and I bit my lip to stop myself from saying more. She began to raise her head and her eyes is staring straight to me. I heard my heartbeat raised and I know it was because I like her but I can't tell her that. I just sighed and started to move towards her but then she burst out crying as she sit on the front door.

"W-wae? _________" I frantically went to her side and look for something that'll cause her to cry but none except her injury from last time. 

So I asked, "Why are you crying, ________?" 

She sniffs and said, "It's because of you!! You and your stupid mouth and stupid nagging voice!! IT'S BECAUSE YOU HATE ME!!!" 

I was stunned with what I heard but was brought to reality again by her light punches on my chest. I looked away, "Aniya... I don't hate you... I -"

I didn't get to finish my sentence because I heard her say those three words I've been longing to hear from her...barely audible. "I like you wookie... " 

I felt my heart stopped, I don't know what to stay, I felt like hours have passed, I slowly start to look at her but then she's already asleep. I just slightly smile and carried her bridal style to her bed, as I whispered, "I like you too..."

Behind the scenes:
Reader's POV
I CONFESSED?! Eottokeeeee!!! I have to pretend to sleep!!! I have to! I'm floating?!! Wae?! Wookie's carrying me?! Sleep sleep sleep!! I could feel his breathe!!

"I like you too..."

Whaaaaat?!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Okay!! I'm deeply sorry if this is written poorly but I tried my best. Huhu. Ryeowookie have always been like a mother in my eyes. >.< A nagging one. Haha. Hope you liked it and I'll be writing a Donghae one again,dedicating it our Donghae who's in the military right now. I'll be writing about him soon!

COMING NEXT: Kyuhyun x Reader

CONTACT ME:

INSTAGRAM - acdgcruzpero

TWITTER - acdgcruzpero

TUMBLR - acdgcruzpero