OCD (Yesung x Reader) 1-3

Hey guys! I'm terribly sorry for being on hiatus and not updating you guys about it. My old laptop got murdered. It literally chopped in half. I just bought a new one after months because I'm poor as fuck. I know, I know, I can write using my phone but I'm more comfortable writing using my laptop. Again, I'm so sorry.

----------------------------

Having an Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder have been the hardest part of your everyday life. The sickness that you have is literally making everything hard for you. From the moment that you wake up until you sleep, you can't help but get ticked off by everything that's dirty and try to arrange everything, not only to where it was put in place but from it's color to every part of a things being.

(A/N: I'm going to do my best to make the suffering and pain as detailed as possible. I'm not trying to offend anyone.)

And now, this certain white haired guy appeared in your life, well literally in front of you as you continue to arrange your colored pens inside your pencil case while sitting inside a coffee shop. You were surprised that you accidentally drop all the pens on the floor.

The guy started to pick it all up and as soon as he finished, he gave it to you, while you just continue to stare at him knowing full well that he was your favorite member in Super Junior, Yesung.

He smiled and started speaking.

"Hi. I didn't mean to surprise you. I'm sorry."

It took you seconds before you answer back and when you did, you can't help but stutter. "H-hi... Y-yesung-ssi..."

He chuckled as he sits in front of you and said, "Kwenchanna. I just can't help it. I wanted to talk to you since you always study here. It greatly helps with the sales."

You blinked and tried to ignore the pen's getting dirty because it went to the floor and the fact that it's a mess because you don't want to creep out your favorite member from Super Junior. So you tried to force a smile at him and nervously said, "I-i'm glad to be of help..." with the hopes that he'll go away, not because you don't want to talk to him but because you're going insane with the urge to clean and arrange your things but he didn't.

"It's not a duty." he chuckled as he looks at you.

"D-don't you need to be behind counters or something?" which came out abruptly making him a bit shocked.

"Oh... I'm sorry then..." discourage as he was about to go but you found yourself stopping him by grabbing his wrist which surprised you and him. You looked away blushing, "I-i'm sorry... it's fine... I didn't mean it that way."

You could feel him smile as he sits back on the chair in front of you as you decided that it's better for him not to hate you than find you weird by cleaning all your pens. You started getting wet wipes and tissues and started cleaning the pens that fell on the floor, you could feel him stare at what you're doing but he didn't mind and started chatting away, trying to get to know you.

A few months have passed and Yesung oppa have been sitting with you in his coffee shop whenever he's there. Always talking to you and trying to be nice to you and because of this, your feelings grew for him, from admiration to love. You know that you'll never have a chance with him being a superstar and of course, the fact that you have OCD.

"(Y/N), do you have tickets for the super junior concert next month?" he asked you as he sits in front of you, while carefully putting his drink on the table.

You remain doing what you're doing as you answered, "N-no, I still need to save up for it."

Curious with what you're doing, Yesung suddenly peeked but you're faster, so immediately you covered the drawing that you're finishing which is for him. It made Yesung more curious to what you were illustrating which is why he suddenly lift the arm that was covering your drawing but you suddenly pulled away which made him push the table and spilled the his coffee to your drawing, which you hope to give to him before the concert.

You were shocked, confused and all the negative thoughts your OCD is filling your mind because it was spilled with coffee and made you angry.

"(Y-Y/N) .... I'm sorry..." Yesung tried to apologized. You didn't answer and just started to pack your things, except the drawing that was ruined and dirty.

You were about to go but Yesung stopped you from going, holding on to your wrist and dragging you to the kitchen in order to avoid prying eyes. It was a good thing that it wasn't a busy day.

You remained silent but confused as you pull back from his grip.

He sighed disappointment evident on his face as he said, "I'm sorry for what happened..I know you were working hard for it.."

Of course, you who despite hates dirty things can't win from your favorite Super Junior member and currently the man that you like, smiled and said, "It's okay.. I just felt sad because I have nothing prepared for the concert..." which is half true besides the main reason.

Suddenly, Yesung smiles at you, which made you confused and ask, "Wae?"

"Well, it's fine if you don't have anything please just be there at the concert." He said as he gives you two VIP ticket for the concert, which made both of your eyes widen in suprised.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMING NEXT: Kyuhun x Reader

CONTACT ME:

INSTAGRAM - acdgcruzpero

TWITTER - acdgcruzpero

TUMBLR - acdgcruzpero