Anniversary Gift (Eunhyuk x Reader) /H/

WARNING: This is a written story in Lemon, if you don't like stuff like this, you can skip it!

-------------------------------------------------------------

You were lying down on the bed with your long time boyfriend Eunhyuk. Yes, Eunhyuk of Super Junior. You've been dating ever since you met him in (Name of Country) 5 years ago on a tour. You get to know each other on the little time he has there for his tour. Now, you went to Korea for vacation because he's on break too, that's why you're here with him on his bed. It makes you nervous because even though it's been almost 5 years of relationship, both of you still haven't done it but it is only the numbered times you've been together because of long distance relationship.

You sighed at the thought. Suddenly, you heard him speak. "Wae? Kwenchanna, _________?"

You looked at him and saw him looking at you too, you bit your lower lip and contemplate but then you peck his lips anyways. He was shocked, that rounded eyes of his became more big when you did that but regain his composure and caress your cheeks, slowly he shortened the distance between yours and his lips, until he gave you that passionate long kiss.

He slowly went on top of you as he kissed you passionately, down to you neck and back to your lips again as the his hands begin to took off your shirt. He started kissing your neck down to you navel, until he riches your shorts. He looked up towards you and you nod at him shyly.

He started to roll down your shorts with your panties, baring your nakedness to him. He abruptly widen your legs, suddenly you felt his fingers widen your womanhood as well. You gasped and gasped more as you felt his tongue on your clit and your virgin entrance, making its way like inside.

"A-ahh.. H-hyuk jae..." you suddenly heard yourself as he continues to pleasure you with his tongue. He didn't let your twins left untouched, as he eats your womanhood, he unbuckled your bra and caress both of your twins making you moan and moan in satisfaction.

You felt a coil on your stomach that you haven't felt before, you moaned in pleasure as you felt yourself release liquid to his mouth. He straightened himself and looked down at you with yearning and love, he gulped the liquid you release making you cower in pleasure as well.

"L-let's do it already hyukkiee..." you told him as he just continues to stare at you.

"Are you really ready,__________?" he asked you worriedly.

You nod. So you watched him take off his shirt. You stared at his abs. He saw you, and you blushed.

He smirked, "Like what you see?"

You blushed more, and thought 'Aish this, person. If i just don't love him.'

Now, he's taking his boxers and underwear off. He positioned himself in front of you and your entrance. You can't help but stare at his huge manhood and gulped.

He looked away and blushed, "H-hey... don't stare..."

You realized you were staring and look away as well as you said, "M-mianhe..."

Suddenly you felt him hover over you and he made you looked at him. You stared in his eyes and he stared back at you as he says, "Saranghae, ____________..." You smiled at him and answered, "Nado, Hyukkiieee..."

He started kissing you at the same time he slowly penetrated your womanhood. You're about to cry in pain but he kept on kissing you to distract you from it. When you already adjusted on his manhood, he started to accelerate his pace, making you feel the pleasure you've never felt before. You were both moaning in pleasure and asking for each other's body. As he pounds you more and more, you felt that same thing inside of you, when he licked you. You came on him but it didn't stop him from pounding on you more, it even accelerated his pace, your eyes started to become hazy and just kept on calling his name when you suddenly felt him stop as he poured his liquid inside of you.

Both of you lie down and pant in tiredness but suddenly he went to get something on the desk cabinet beside your bed. He held your hand and put a ring in it as he kissed your lips lovingly, you're tears began to tear up as he said, "I don't want to get separated from you again,_______. Please marry me." Now, you're already crying and hug him tight saying, "I will, Hyuk Jae."

------------------------------------

WOHOOOO. Okay, calm down for the lemon. :> I love you guys.

COMING NEXT: Kibum x Reader

CONTACT ME:

INSTAGRAM - acdgcruzpero

TWITTER - acdgcruzpero

TUMBLR - acdgcruzpero