Memories (Siwon x Reader)

A/N: OMO!!! I'm so sorry for writing really slow lately. >.< I'm getting busy with trying not to be depress and fixing my life. Here's a Siwon story for errone. <3

-----------------------------

You woke up in the bed you shared with Siwon and saw that he's already awake, staring at you. You blushed and covered half of your face and said, "W-waeee?~~"

He chuckled as he removes your hand from your face and said, "Nothing. You just look so beautiful."

You smiled a sad smile but then ignored it and said, "Oppa. You're handsome too." As you giggle at him.

-----------
You were cooking breakfast for you and Siwon when he suddenly hugs you from the back and rest his chin on your shoulder.

"Mnnnn~ that smells good ________________." He told you.

You giggled and said, "Mhm. This always smells good to you. It's your favorite."

He hugged you tighter as he said, "mhm, and you're my favorite chef."

You blushed and smile as you continue to cook.

------------
After cooking and eating you grabbed your bag and some flowers and shouted,

"Oppa! I'm just going somewhere."

"Mnn, _____________" he answered

You smiled sadly and went out of the door.

------------
You put the flower down and smiled sadly as you say,
"Oppa... I always see you around the house but it's much more bearable now..."

You sat down and touch his tombstone.
"I still miss you everyday... I still remember you as if you were alive but I know I have to continue living a life sooner or later. .."

You suddenly felt a breeze around you. You wrapped yourself with an embrace and close your eyes feeling the breeze around you.

"Oppa..saranghae..." you whispered.

"Nado...saranghae ____________"

You smiled as you hear his voice but you know it's just probably your memories etched on your mind, since dead people doesn't rise again.

-------------------------------------

Omoooo, its been a long time since I last write. This is just, a short one, I hope you guys like it. >< I miss our oppa's!!!

COMING NEXT: Leeteuk x Reader
CONTACT ME:
INSTAGRAM - acdgcruzpero
TWITTER - acdgcruzpero
TUMBLR - acdgcruzpero