Promise (Choi Siwon x Reader)

A/N: Hello everyone! Finally, Choi Siwon~ I hope you like this one.

-------------------------------------------------
I was waiting for my boyfriend to arrive at the park we're supposed to meet but it's been an hour since our agreed time. 

I sighed as I became restless. "Aish! He's stuck in a meeting again for sure." 

I said out loud as I started to leave the park. As I walk back toward my house, since it is just a few blocks away. I remembered what Siwon Oppa promised me the day he asked me to be his girlfriend, which is 4 years ago in college.

4 years ago
Math class just finished and I'm already on my way out of the classroom when I was stopped by Siwonshi, he is the most popular guy in my class at the same time, he is smart. We don't really talk that much that 's why when he called out to me before I step outside of the classroom I was shocked and confused.

"__________, can you stay for a bit?" 

"Y-yeah. What is it?" I answered as I turned around to see him walking towards me. 

The moment he got near me the last person except us just went out of the classroom. My (Eye color) orbs keep on staring at the ground when I heard him breath heavily and said, "________, I... Really like you.. Can you be my girlfriend?"

I immediately looked at him and I saw him blushing as he stares into my (eye color) orbs. "W-why?" I asked and then continued as I cover my face, "You're popular a d I don't really look good, I am also not smart.." 

He smiles at me and then said, "You just have the prettiest smile and I really want to be the reason that appears."

Present Time

I sighed as I remember that day and tears started to fall from my eyes, "You said, you always want to see me smile but now I'm crying." I said to myself as I wipe the tears away.

--------------------

I look at the clock and it's already 9 in the evening when Siwon, my boyfriend arrive in front of our house. I went outside to face him but I didn't say anything and just stared at him with a blank face. 

"___________, mianhe...there was a meeting and I can't go unless it's done.." 

I sighed and coldly said, "It's okay, you can go home now. I have to be at work early tomorrow." 

I turn around to go inside the house but I felt Siwon's grip on my arm and pull me in an embrace saying, "___________, please forgive me.. this'll be the last.. I already got the promotion and I have enough savings for us already.." 

My tears began to stream in my cheeks the moment he hugged me but I was confused about what he said and asked, "Why will you save for us? I don't need that Siwon oppa..." 

He hugged me tighter and said, "I want to marry you, _________. I want to grow old with you.. I've been saving for our wedding and our future..." My (Eye Color) orbs watered as I begin to hear those words from Siwon oppa and broke from the hug and look into his eyes as I say, "Ya! Oppa~ of course I want to marry you too but wouldn't it be more fun if we spend time together still and save together for that?..." 

He became teary eyed and laugh a bit and said, "Yeah... Mianhe... from now on we'll save together, ___________." I nod and smiled at him saying, "Saranghae Oppa~" 

He smiled at me kissed my forehead then say, "Saranghae~ ___________."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This one is rushed so I'm really sorry if it's written poorly. I'm trying to get a grip of Siwon's character more. If you have any request not just from Super Junior members, I can also do or been planning to do a DBSK or SHINee. :)

COMING NEXT: Eunhyuk x Reader

CONTACT ME:

INSTAGRAM - acdgcruzpero

TWITTER - acdgcruzpero

TUMBLR - acdgcruzpero