Alchocol (Kim Heechul x Reader) /H/

A/N: Black Suit is already out my fellow ELFs! OMG, let us support our boys, for now here's an update for my bias, Kim Heechul. <3  P.S. In this story you're in the same age as Heechul

------------------------------------------------

You were woken up by your ringtone of Super Junior's newest song Black Suit. An indication that someone or rather a certain person is calling you in the middle of the night. You grumble as you reach for your cellphone and pressed the answer button. You answered sleepily, "Heechul... Wae? It's the middle of the night and your calling." 

"______, I'm outside your apartment. Wake up and open the door~" he said in a happy tone. 

"Ugh! Heechul! It's 12mn, just go home!." You irritatedly told him. 

"I won't. I'll just use my key." He suddenly said and drop the phone. 

You groaned in irritation as you heard your front door open and close. You stand up and grab your pink sweatshirt, the one that he gave you on your birthday last year, since your wearing a thin nightgown and put it on to cover you up. 

"______! Palli! Go out of your room!" You heard him say. 

You groaned again still a bit irritated but quite happy because after a few weeks of being busy for the comeback of Super Junior. Your best friend visited you, even though its in the middle of the night. 

You went out of your room as you tie your hair in a bun while saying, "Ya! Heechul! It's 12mn!" 

He just laugh and said, "You won't say no to this, ______" as he presents you 2 boxes of fried chicken, 6 bottles of soju and 12 bottles of beer, all placed in your center table. You just smiled at him as you walk towards your living room, since both of you loves drinking and he knows that you always partner alcohol to chicken. 

"I told you! Hah!" He suddenly burst out happy. 

"Arasso~ Arasso~ " You told him as you sit beside him on the floor leaning on the frame of the couch, as you get a chicken from the garlic flavored ones. 

"Ya! Won't I get a hug or something because you missed me?" He joked. He always jokes that way but you never really hug him, even when you were in high school, even when you realize that you love him in college while he became the world renown superstar, Kim Heechul. Plus, the fact that he's a playboy and he loves touching women, yet you were the only woman that he never touched or did any friendly skin ship with. You never hugged him, but maybe because of the time or the fact that you're too tired to keep your emotions in check, you just obliged and hug him tight as you said, "Mhm... I missed you Heechul."

It surprised him, you know because he laughs awkwardly as he slowly breaks the contact and said, "Ya! You'll put chicken oil on my clothes, ______" 

You giggled as you jokingly said, "Change clothes then, something comfortable, you have some here. Go and get it on my trashcan." 

"You put my clothes on the trashcan?!" he asked believing you, which made you laugh so hard, making him realize that you're making fun of him. "Ya! Aish!" He said a bit mad as he stood up and went to change in a much comfortable clothes. 

As you just kept on laughing until he went inside your room. 

--------------------------------------------

When Heechul came back to you, you were already drinking your beer and had 3 shots of soju, making him laugh as he said, "You could wait for me, _________"

"I know but you change clothes like a girl so I got impatient. Plus, I know you already drank a little bit of alcohol." You answered back. 

He sat beside you on the floor as he ate a piece of the spicy flavored chicken. "How do you know?" He asked.

Super Junior (Various x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें