I've Missed You {Luke}

smut by :
nothingatallspecialinanyway

smut by : nothingatallspecialinanyway

: : :

The hotel elevator dinged, signalling that you had reached your floor. You walked out and tried to find the door that security had told you was your boyfriends. You were visiting him while he was on tour, it had been four months since he had left, although you skyped each other almost every night it wasn't the same. The boys must have gotten fed up of Luke's complaining as one night you received a text from Calum telling you that they were flying you out to visit them for a few days. When you heard this news you were over the moon. You had spent the past week eagerly waiting, Luke didn't know you were coming and so you were excited to surprise him.

As you were walking down the hallway you got a text from Luke asking what you were up to today, 'if only he knew' you thought. You knocked on the door, you heard him shuffling around on the other side. The door opened, before you could even say hello, he put his arms around you pulling you into a tight hug.

"Oh my god Y/N what are you doing here?" He asked squeezing you tightly. Shutting the door with his foot as he brings you inside

"I came to visit you" you reply, giving him a quick peck on the cheek as he smiles at you.

He puts one hand on your cheek, the other behind your neck, leans down and attaches his lips to yours. It is soft at first, his lips slowly moving against yours. He pulls away slightly "I've missed you so much" he mumbles against your lips before kissing you again, this time harder, more desperate. You take his lip ring between your teeth and tug on it slightly, he lets out a small moan and you smile against his lips. You feel his tongue at your bottom lip; you open and allow him access. His hand trails from your neck down to your back, pulling you closer to him. His chest is pressed against yours. He reaches his hand under the material of your shirt, rubbing small circles on your back before grabbing the hem and pulling it over your head. You reach for his shirt, pulling it up his chest and over his head.

He starts walking you over to the bed, pushing you slightly so that you land on the soft mattress. He crawls up your legs, unbuttoning your jeans and pulling them off, leaving you only in your underwear. He stands up, takes of his jeans before climbing on top of you. He reattaches your lips, tangles his hands in your hair and begins to grind his erection into your core. You let out a small moan, he smiles against your lips, enjoying the effect he has on you.

He slides one of his hands down your body slowly reaching between your bodies, rubbing you through your panties. If felt so good to have him touching you again, after months of having to satisfy yourself you were not ready for the fire this boy could ignite in you with a simple touch. He pushes your panties to the side and runs a single finger through your folds. You whimper at the contact of his warm fingers. He removes his finger and places his hands on your hips, grabbing your panties and pulling them down slowly as he kisses down your chest towards your core. He pulled them off and threw them across the room. He gently pushes your legs apart and places a single kiss on your clit. He uses his tongue, circling your clit gently, gradually applying more pressure. His cold lip ring would brush against you every so often, it would surprise you but the cool metal only added to the pleasure you were feeling.

He brings his fingers up to your entrance, teasing your with the tips before sliding two of them into you as deep as he could. You tangle your hands in his hair, tugging gently as he continued to tease you with his tongue. You moaned as he started to thrust his fingers in and out, picking up speed. He curls them up to reach that special spot inside you. He looks up at you, his blue eyes filled with lust. You could feel your orgasm building.

"You close baby?" He whispered against you maintaining eye contact. As you went to answer he curled his fingers up again with more pressure this time, the only sound that left your mouth was a long moan. You could feel his smirk against you. "Cum for me baby" he says, sucking on your clit as you walls clench around his fingers, coating them in your release.

He licks his fingers sexily, humming at the taste before crawling back up your body. He removes your bra, releasing your breasts, he takes one into his mouth, circling the nipple with his tongue and biting on it gently, before repeating with the other one.

He removes his boxers grinding against you once again. He reaches down to align himself with your entrance, rubbing the tip through your folds first.

"Luke please, I need you" You moan, fed up of his teasing.

He smiles and pushes into you, he starts to rock his hips slowly against yours, savouring the feel of your tight walls around him. He starts to thrust into you, filling you completely. You begin to moan uncontrollably as he picks up his pace.

He removes his chest from yours, grabbing your legs and placing them over his shoulders.

"Fuck Luke" You moan as his thrusts become deeper thanks to the new angle. He reaches that special spot inside you, causing you to let out a loud moan. He continues thrusting, constantly hitting that spot. You could feel yourself coming close to your release, still sensitive from your previous orgasm.

"Luke I'm going-" before you could finish you started to clench around him, unable to hold it, you cum loudly.

The way you were clenching around him combined with how hot you looked beneath him, moaning his name, triggered his own release.

He came inside you in hot spurts. He pulls out collapsing beside you. You roll over to face him. He smiles at you

"I've missed you" he says quietly as he pulls you to his chest.

"I've missed you too Luke" you smile back. He holds you close as you fall into the best sleep you had had in four months.

: : :

ALL SMUT IS EITHER TAKEN
OFF OF TUMBLR OR WRITTEN BY
ME IF NOT WRITTEN BY ME THE
WRITER OF IT WILL BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER

ALL SMUT IS EITHER TAKEN OFF OF TUMBLR OR WRITTEN BY ME IF NOT WRITTEN BY ME THE WRITER OF IT WILL BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER