"I guess i should go" i finally answered. "You don't have to if your not comfortab-" i cut my dad off "She was my mum, Dad. Plus i want to go" i shrugged. "Well as long as your sure. I will email you all the details" he finished.

I nodded with a smile. After awhile more of talking we ended the Face time chat. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I stood up and walked over, opening it i gasped at the face i saw;

Kourtney Kardashian.

"Hi, I'm Kourtney i live just down the road from here" she held a vase of flowers and a box of chocolates. "Y-Your, Kourtney Kardashian. O-Oh my god!" i held in my squeals.

"Yes" she chuckled and held out her hand which i shook. "Come in" i smiled standing a side and she came in. I closed the door and we sat on the stools in the kitchen.

"So you live down the road?" i asked. "Yes, me, my boyfriend Scott and my son Mason" she answered. "Yeah, I kind of watch your TV show" i admitted. "Really? That's amazing" she giggled highfiving me.

"Anyway i've heard your song Run" she spoke. "Oh yes" i smiled. "Its fantastic, and the relationship you and Nathan share is super adorable!" she added. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"How's married life?" she questioned. "Yeah its good i guess" i shrugged munching on an almond. "We haven't told anyone yet, but i'm actually pregnant" i whisper.

Kourtney clamped her hand over her mouth and when she removed it, she had a huge grin plastered on her face. "Congratulations!"

"Thanks" i laughed. "I think we're going to get on just fine" she high fived me again. "Anyway, I better get off, Mason's due his nap and he can get very cranky" she chuckled standing up.

"Alright well thanks so much for coming over" i smiled hugging her. "Your welcome" we walked to the door and she left.

I felt something buzz in my pocket, i take out my phone to see;

Incoming Call

Mike

I answered and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey hun its me, just calling to let you know you are performing to a few groups of your fans, not just Run but some covers if your okay with that?"

"Yeah totally, when shall i be ready?"

"I will pick you up in an hour"

"Alright see you soon, Bye!"

"Bye" he replied before he hung up.

***

One hour later...

I rush out to the car which Mike was in. He opened the door for me and i climbed inside. Once the driver had closed it, he started the engine and we began moving.

After a long 20 minute drive we finally arrived at the venue. I peered out the window to see and hear screaming fans and the clicks of paparazzi's cameras.

The door opened and i climbed out causing the screams to erupt louder. I waved at everyone going over and taking pictures with a few people.

Mike and I were escourted into the venue and into a cosy room full of chairs and a stage with a single chair and microphone on a stand there.

"This is cosy" i giggled walking on the stage and sitting down. I watched as people piled in and seated, several crying just at the sight of me which i found adorable. Once everybody was in, we could start.

"Hey everyone" i spoke. "I'd just like to start by saying thank you so much for being here today, and lets get started! first is Run" i get myself comfortable.