Chapter Thirty Six

****The Next Day****

ELEANOR'S POV--------------------------------

I looked at the clock and sighed, 6:30am, time to get ready. I climbed out of Nathan's grasp in the bed and changed into some skinny jeans, a sleeveless floral shirt and some heels.

Instead of doing my hair in its usual half up do, as i'm in a rush, i just brushed it and clipped my fringe up. Thank goodness Nathan helped me pack last night.

I sat on the bed and lightly shook a sleepy Nathan. "Nath" i whispered "Its time to say goodbye".

He sat up and pouted "I don't want you to go". "I know baby, but i have to. I will see you tonight i promise" i pulled him out of the bed and into the main room where everyone was waiting to say goodbye to me.

I hugged everyone except Teagan. "Can't wait to see you in that gorgeous dress tonight" Kelsey gushed. "I know your going to look stunning!" Nareesha joined in.

"Girls stop. Now come on and give me one last hug" i chuckled as we had a girly group hug. "So she looks nice in her dress? Because she won't tell me anything about it. She said it's a surprise" Nathan questioned them.

"We're not saying too much. But your in for a treat" they winked and held their thumbs up. I heard a car horn beep. "I think that's my ride".

 "Bye guys!" i waved to the others as Nathan walked me outside to the car. Whilst the driver put my bags in the boot, i turned to Nathan.

"I guess its goodbye for now" i sighed. "I guess it is, but i can't wait to see you tonight" he leant in and pressed his lips against mine.

They moved sync, we pulled away for breath. We looked at each other and smiled. I pecked his nose then his lips once more before he opened my door for me, i climbed in and he closed it. I waved as the car began to move.

I waved until i couldn't see him anymore. I turned around and sat back taking out my phone and going onto twitter.

I noticed i had over 7.5 million followers. I decided to tweet something out.

@EleanorSykes Just noticed how many followers i have. Gobsmacked, i love you guys so much. On my way to Amsterdam for the EMA's. So excited who's watching? #Excitedbutnervous 

The car stopped and the driver helped me with my bags. I walked into the airport to screaming fans being held back behind a bar and security.

I gasped at how many people there actually were. I took a picture and tweeted;

@EleanorSykes Aaaah so many people saying hello to me at the airport, thankyou so much for waiting for me. I'm a hopeless case when it comes to time ;P 

I noticed Mike walking over to me, he opened his arms out and embraced me into a hug. "So good to see you again" he smiled. "You too, you too. Is it alright if i go say hello?" i nodded my head towards the crowd. "Course. Their your public" he winked.

I chuckled turning and walking over to them, once they'd noticed their screams and cheers got louder and louder. I signed some people's notepads and pictures. Someone even asked me to sign their phone case in permanent marker.

I took pictures with fans and gave some hugs. "Eleanor, its time to go or else we're gonna miss our flight" Mika alerted me. I nodded turning to the crowd.

"Bye guys, thanks so much for coming to say hello!" i said loud enough for everyone to hear me, blowing a kiss and waving i followed Mike and boarded the plane.