Chapter Sixteen

ELEANOR'S POV----------------------

 I woke up, led on Nathan's chest. He was still sleeping, i looked at the clock to see it was 8:15am. I squirmed out of his grip and went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and had a shower. I applied some liquid eyeliner, mascara and a light peachy pink lipgloss to give it that natural look.

I changed into a grey mickey mouse print t-shirt, some white jeans with a black dip dye effect and my black combat boots.

I curled my hair and put it up into a high ponytail, clipping my side fringe up to make a bump. Once i felt decent enough i wrote a small note to Nathan.

'Gone for a walk don't worry, be back soon E x'

I quietly tiptoed out of the room and downstairs. I grabbed my shoulder bag packing my black iphone, my purse, my drawing pad and my pencils.

I opened and closed the door behind me as quietly as possible as everyone was still asleep. I walked down the road and into the park.

I sat under the same oak tree as last time as i took out my pad and pencil's. I began drawing birds, i always found birds so facinating. Turn's out 'bird' was my first word.

And i just loved to draw them and research into certain one's. Every bird has its own quality. The morning breeze blew against my skin causing me to shiver alittle, but it didn't bother me.

I felt my phone buzz. I took it out seeing its a text from Nathan. I opened it up and smiled.

From: Nathan

To: Eleanor

Hey, got your note you sure your alright? If your in too much pain to walk back i can pick you up i don't mind Nx

The way he cared so much. I shook my head and bit my lip, composing another text.

From: Eleanor

To: Nathan

Maybe you could pick me up and we could spend the day together? Just me and you?

From: Nathan

To: Eleanor

Are you sure your ready? You only got out of hospital yesterday.

From: Eleanor

To: Nathan

I'm sure Nath. I want to start getting used to things again x

From: Nathan

To: Eleanor

Okay well where are you? I will come pick you up x

From: Eleanor

To: Nathan

At the park round the corner, see you soon x

And from that, i stuffed my phone back in my bag. I packed up my pad and pencil's and got up. I stood until i saw Nathan's car pull up on the pavement across from where i was standing.

I smiled walking over and opening the door, seating and closing it behind me. "You okay?" he asked as he could tell i was in pain whilst getting inside.