Chapter Two

ELEANOR'S POV--------------------

"Now be good you two. No hangovers from parties!" Karen pointed her finger at me and Nathan. "Mum we wont party" Nathan gave me a wink.

He just winked at me. I swear my heart's melting right now.

"We will see you in afew weeks, we've got Sarah and Jack to keep an eye on you both" my Dad spoke. Sarah and Jack, a married couple also known as our next door neighbours.

"REMEMBER BE GOOD!" Karen shouted before they all piled out the door. Once Nathan had closed the door, we both let out a sign of relief.

"Free at last" he chuckled. I nodded in agreement. Totally. "So what do you wanna do today?" he sat on the couch beside me.

I shrugged. "Well some of my mates are coming round tonight, not for a big party just for afew drinks if you wanna invite anyone?" he asked me.

"Sure i have some people in mind" i nodded. "In fact i will go text them now, what time's everyone coming?" i asked.

"Around half five'ish" he replied. I nodded and ran upstairs. I leaped onto my bed and grabbed my phone.

I decided to invite my best friends. Amy, Teagan and Lucas and Logan. Lucas and Logan are twins but their amazing to talk to.

They all replied saying they could come. Thank goodness.

~ later that day ~

 So it was about quarter past five and i could hear people already arriving where as i was in my room, getting changed.

I wore a maroon Ramone's t-shirt, some ripped skinny jeans and a pair of white doc martens. I put my hair up in a bun with a plait at the back going upwards.

I put on my liquid eyeliner, mascara and Pristine Flower shade pink lipstick. I double checked my reflection in the mirror before walking downstairs.

I popped my head through the living room door to see a load of people sat around, including Nathan. Everyone but my friends.

The doorbell rang. I opened it to see Amy, Teagan, Lucas and Logan. "Hey guys" i grinned hugging them one by one.

They all greated me. "Come through" i smiled indicating them to the living room. They walked in, me last.

Luckily there was enough room for us to sit down. Everyone was having their own conversation. "So Eleanor long time no speak girl!" Logan started.

"I know i've missed you all" i replied including everybody. "Aw we've all missed you too" Sophie added.

They all started talking about college and boys. I was too busy admiring the way Nathan looked tonight.

His hair perfectly quiffed up, his white shirt, chino's and black leather jacket. The only thing which ruined that picture was a girl he was sitting with.

She was practically all over him, messing with his hair and rubbing his legs, trying to be flirty was what it looked like.

"What do you think Elle?" asked Teagan. "Huh what?" i turned my attention back to them. "That Troy Bolton, he's fit don't you think" she winked.

"Yeah he's alright" i chuckled turning back to Nathan. "You like him don't you" Lucas whispered into my ear.

I shot my head to him. "No! He's my step brother Lucas" i gasped. Even though that was a complete lie.

"Whoa i was just suggesting" he raised his hands in defence. "I know" i rolled my eyes sarcastically.

About an hour later it turned into a party. People dancing, getting completely wasted. I didn't care, i just drank every drink i was given.

I bumped into someone. They turned, it was Troy. Troy Bolton. "Whoa Eleanor" he slurred. Clearly drunk too.

"Hey!" i greeted flirtatiously wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms met my waist. I looked behind his shoulder, Nathan making out with that girl.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Troy. "Your mine Elle. Your ment to be mine" he stroked my cheek. "I want you" he whispered.

I nodded and took his hand. I guided him upstairs and into my bedroom. I closed and locked my door.

He pushed me against the door and smashed his lips onto mine. He stuck his tongue in my mouth, devouring it, our tongues moved in sync together.

He pulled his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. The kiss was rough but hot, and i loved it. It had been so long since id last did this.

His hands roamed my body until he found my ass and grasped it tight. I pulled off his shirt and he pulled off mine.

He pulled down my jeans and i pulled down his. We were now in our underwear. He began kissing down my neck and around my chest.

He pushed me onto my bed and  bent down, slowly removing my knickers. He began kissing in between my thighs and licking around my clit.

That sent me over the edge. "Troy" i moaned. I felt his tongue flicking more and more, teasing me. He pulled down his boxers and positioned himself inbetween my legs and at my entrance.

In one swift move he eased into me. I gasped at the feeling, like i said it had been so long since i'd done this.

He moved my leg causing him to go deeper into me. "Troy oh gosh" i moaned more. "You like that don't you baby" he whispered seductively in my ear.

I nodded locking his lips onto mine again, our tongues swirling, he thrusted into me faster. "Ah god Troy" i moaned. I tried to contain my moans but they seemed to get louder and louder.

"Fuck Eleanor" he moaned into my hair, "I want to be in you when you come" he panted. I nodded. I was ever to close to coming.

"Come for me Eleanor" he pumped harder, desperate. "I-I'm coming" i managed to get out inbetween moans. 

"Ah yes fuck" he moaned as he came. He didn't stop until he knew it hit me, and man it hit me hard. He gave me one last thrust before collapsing beside me.

I just had sex with Troy Bolton, and it was amazing.

A/N: Eleanor's outfit on the side :) Jx