Chapter Nineteen

~ one week later ~

ELEANOR'S POV---------------------

Today Nathan and the boys were leaving to go back to work and they had asked me if i wanted to come along with them as Tom's girlfriend Kelsey and Siva's girlfriend Nareesha were going too.

First stop the Bahama's which we were all really excited about. "Eleanor i can't find my passport!" Nathan complained looking around.

I looked around and eventually found it. "Here" i chuckled. "Thanks babe" he pecked my lips taking it from me. "Ha its fine. At least your not losing your phone every 5 minutes like Jay" i chuckled.

"Now that, is true" he agree'd causing us to both laugh. We carried our suitcases downstairs and we were stood outside the house saying our goodbyes. 

"Bye love have a great time" my Dad spoke into my shoulder during our long hug. "I will" i smiled. "Bye" Jess smiled hugging me. "Enjoy yourselves" Karen added hugging me after Jess.

"We will" Nathan smiled taking my hand. After loading our cases in the back of the taxi we climbed in and closed the door. We waved to the others as it drove off.

I snuggled into Nathan's chest during the drive whilst his arm drooped around my shoulders. Nathan insisted on paying the taxi driver and we entered the airport meeting the boys.

We all hugged each other then boarded the plane when we were told to. It was supposed to be a long flight so luckily i dressed in something comfortable.

I was wearing a white crop top, my favourite military/utility jacket, some leather black leggings and a pair of combat boots. For ear wise i just wore a golden cross ear-cuff.

And hair i straightened my hair and left it down. I settled into my seat beside Nathan. Thank gosh we got a two seater beside one of the window's. I'm so claustrophobic i would die sitting squished in between two people for hours!

"You ok?" asked Nathan who was stroking my hair. "Yeah its just, i've only ever flown on a plane once and that was 3 years ago when my mum kicked out my me dad" i sighed.

"Well your with me now, i will protect you and you know that" he gave me a warming smile. "Course i do" i snuggled under his arm.

He quietly sung in my ear causing my eyes to droop.

We can stand so tall together.
We can make it through the stormy weather.
We can go through it all together, do it all together, do it all.

I’ll be your strength.
I will, I will, I will.
I’ll be your strength.
Yes I will, yes I will.

The words began slurr's as i fell asleep.

*AFTER THE FLIGHT*

"thank you for flying with British Airways"  ran through my head. That's when i opened my eyes and realised we had landed and were getting off.

I yawned sitting up and stretching a little before holding Nathan's hand and walking off the plane. I couldn't help but yawn the whole time.

"Jet lag?" asked Nathan. I replied with a nod rubbing my eyes. We stood waiting at the reception for at least a good 15 to 20 minutes.

And it didn't help with the flashes from the paparazzi's camera's outside. "Finally" Nathan sighed turning to me. He dangled the key in front of my eyes.

"Yay" i snatched it from his grasp pulling him up the elevator to find our room. Once we'd found it we began unpacking. "So what's the plan for today?" i asked making conversation.

"Erm well tonight we have a gig but i think everyone's going to the beach" he replied. "Oh Ok then" i smiled going to the wardrobe.

I took out a long turquoise maxi-skirt, a pink floral crop top, some wedges and my Gucci black sunglasses. I looked in the mirror.

My hair was a mess and i had no makeup on, gosh i must look like a dead zombie. Except zombie's are already dead so just a zombie is fine.

I sighed curling my hair in light curls and tieing my front part back with a bobble then overlapped with a ribbon.

I put on some liquid eyeliner, shimmery black eyeshadow and mascara before a light amount of pink lipgloss on my lips.

"Come on gorgrous we're going" Nathan kissed my cheek from behind. I packed up my makeup and grabbed my shoulder bag before walking out and down to the lobby with him.

He held my hand as we followed the others down to the beach. I settled on a sun lounger beside Kelsey who also had one.

Tom and Max came back with trays of Beers and cocktails for me and the girls. I sipped my cocktail and placed it on the mini table beside each lounger.

I grabbed my pad and pencil before walking down and beach and sitting on a large rock. I let the wind blow in my face whilst i began to draw the seaside view.

"Hey there you are everyone's wondering where you are" Nathan chuckled walking over to me. "What you drawing?" he asked curiously sitting on the rock beside me.

"Nothing" i closed my pad. "Oh come on please" he pouted resting his forehead against mine."No" i moaned. "Please" he whispered kissing behind my ear and down my neck.

Something slipped out of my hand. Before i knew it Nathan was running off with my pad. "NATHAN NO!" i yelled running after him.

Once i was behind him i jumped on his back causing us both to fall on the sand. "Nathan no" i sighed as he quickly opened my pad and flicked through the pages.

"When was this?" he asked showing me the drawing i did when i was upset awhile ago with him and Dayna. "I-It was just when oh it doesn't matter" i covered my face with my hands.

"No tell me please" he moved my hands down from my face. "It was when i was upset when you got back with Dayna, i had dream's we'd live happily ever after" i chuckled at my thoughts.

"Well look at us now. I'm not going anywhere and everything's going to be fine" he smiled taking my hands. "But what if she comes back?" i looked up.

He gave me a confused look. "Dayna, what if she come's back to finish me off?" i gave him a worried look. "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise to protect you" our foreheads touched again.

I nodded and smiled pressing my lips against his. "I love you" i grinned. "I love you too" he grinned back. "Now come on we better get back before everyone get's worried" i pulled him up.

He walked hand in hand back to the others. The rest of the afternoon we sunbathed and chilled with drinks and snacks. Just enjoying the sun basically.

Hopefully the gig tonight would be fun!

A/N: aah, so Eleanor's beach outfit on the side :) Jx