Chapter Thirty Seven

****Two Week Later****

ELEANOR'S POV------------------------

So its been a two weeks since the VMA's. The boys, Kels, Resh and...Teagan (yes she's still here) are back in the UK, i'm still here in the US.

Today we're filming the music video for Run and words can't describe how excited i am. We were currently set up in a forest where the filming would take place.

I'm wearing a strapless, black, lace dress which poofs out a little from the waist down, some black heels and yes i still wore my necklace from Nathan.

My hair has been curled and put up in its half up do. Mike was filming a 'behind the scenes' video. "Eleanor tell us what's happening" Mike spoke.

"Okay so its almost 8pm, as we have to film when its dark, and i have to admit its freezing. But its all going well, really excited" i responded putting my thumbs up.

I was called up ready for filming. It basically started with my standing still and miming the first verse, then i was walking through the forest.

At times they got shots of me lurking around the trees ect. Really cool.

"Okay Eleanor so we're going to get you up that tree so your sitting on that branch over looking the lit up city view" a man explained. I nodded.

I had a harness strapped on and i was raised up and helped onto the branch. The last part was filmed up there then it had to finish with me jumping off which i was abit uneasy with as i hated heights.

"You ready Eleanor?" i took a deep breath and nodded. They counted 3,2,1 then i jumped off. The harness stopped me from hurting myself.

I had the harness taken off. "Alright people that's a wrap!" everyone cheered. As fun as its been i could finally go and sleep.

I got a lift back to my hotel. As it was so late, no fans or paps were there. I clicked the elevator to go to the top floor.

I stepped out, unlocking my door and going inside. I yawned changing into some sweat pants and an off the shoulder jumper.

I grabbed my iPad sitting up in my bed. I flicked through my Skype contacts and clicked Nathan's name.

I waited a minute or two before i noticed the 'Calling...' sign changing to 'Connecting..'

Soon Nathan appeared on the screen. He wore a blue beanie, his cute glasses, a #Awkward shirt and some joggers.

"Hey babe" he smiled. "Hey" i returned it, but i could tell mine was weaker due to me being exhausted.

"What you been up to today?" he asked. "Filming the music video for Run which has left me exhausted" i chuckled in reply. "How about you?".

"Nothing really. We had a day off today, well except a quick interview but apart from that nothing. Everyone's missing you" he shrugged.

"Aw, I'm missing you all too" i pouted. "Well i'm flying back to England tomorrow so i will be able to see you all" his face lit up after i said that.

"But i thought you weren't flying back for at least another 3 days?" he frowned. "Yeah our trip was cut short, so i'm coming back tomorrow".

"Brilliant. Well you look exhausted so i will let you get some sleep. And see you tomorrow" he grinned. "Alright love you" i blew a kiss. He pretended to catch it and said "I love you too".

I ended the call. There was a knock on my door. I knew exactly who it was. I opened it and Mike walked in. "I've got it. Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked  handing me the white bag.