Chapter Nine

ELEANOR'S POV--------------------------

I arrived back home, after leaving Nathan and Dayna i decided to go shopping with Amy for awhile get myself out the house for abit.

I walked into the kitchen and dumped my bags on the counter letting out a huge sign of exhaustion. "Hello Eleanor" a voice spoke.

I turned to see Dayna. She was wearing one of Nathan's t-shirts and a pair of his boxers. Her long brunette hair was messed up. Sex hair.

He didn't did he? He wouldn't would he? And i was going to confess my love to him until she came in the alley and interrupted us. Now they just had sex. Could this day get any worse?

I didn't answer, i just folded my arms. Nathan entered the room, kissing Dayna's cheek and going to click the kettle on boil.

"What's going on?" i asked him walking and standing right next to him. "I have Dayna a second chance" he replied pouring the water into the mugs.

"What?" i whisper shouted. "After everything she did?" i growled. "She made a mistake and she won't do it again" he passed Dayna a mug then me.

"You have a nerve" i shook my head. "Both of you" i added looking to both of them before going out into the back yard.

I walked to the oak tree in the corner of the garden. I sat under it where nobody could see and began to cry.

Sobbing into my hands. How could he? After everything she's done how could he? Maybe me and him were never ment to be.

I took out my drawing pad, flicking through it. It had loads of things in like Jess' birthday bash, My dad and Karen, tree's and plants, The boys and a recent one.

It was me and Nathan sitting on a blanket, having a picnic, enjoying ourselves and kissing. It was all just dreams. Big fat dreams.

Dream's which were never going to come true. 

A/N: IM SOOO SORRY ITS REALLY SHORT! I DID IT SHORT BECAUSE I WANTED TO PASS TIME FOR SOME DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!