Chapter One

ELEANOR'S POV--------------------------

'beep beep beep'  repeated over and over in my head. I groaned smacking my alarm clock and pushing myself to sit up.

I stretched my arms and yawned before climbing off my bed. I walked round to my wardrobe and took out a black over sized sweater (with a white star in the middle), some denim jeans and a pair of navy converse.

I did my usual makeup liquid eyeliner, mascara and a small amount of my Pristine Petal shade of pink lipstick.

I gathered all my naturally wavy hair and my side fringe and put it all into a side ponytail. I looked at my flaked off nail polished nails.

I grabbed the polish remover and removed the previous polish and repainted them with a turquoise colour.

Once i was done, i skipped downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Karen cooking bacon, Dad reading the paper and Jess on her phone.

"Morning!" they all chorused. "Morning" i replied with a smile, taking a seat beside Jess and opposite my Dad.

"Would you like a cuppa love?" asked Karen. "Yes please" i politely replied. I lightly touched my nails to see if they were still wet. They were dry.

I guess that's a similarity that me and Nathan had. Both addicted to tea. "Here you go doll" she placed a mug in front of me.

"Cheers" i grinned. I curled my hand through and around the handle lifting it from the table and taking a sip.

Then the doorbell rang. "Oh my god he's here" Jess shot up and ran to the door followed by Karen and my Dad.

Where as i was still sat there, confused. "Who was here?" i asked myself. I heard squeals and talking from the door.

I took another sip from my tea, almost choking on it when a certain figure entered the room. Nathan, Nathan Sykes. The real Nathan Sykes.

I didn't know he was coming back today. Wow he's much hotter in person.

"Oh Nathan you haven't met my daughter Eleanor. Eleanor this is Nathan" my Dad introduced. "Nice to meet you"he held out his hand. oh gosh his sexy accent.

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER ELEANOR, HE'S YOUR STEP BROTHER!

"H-Hi" i spoke shaking his hand. I shook everything off. "Nice to meet you too" i added more confidently.

"Ah mum is that bacon i can smell?" Nathan sniffed walking over to Karen who was still frying bacon.

"Well Done" she chuckled. "Here have this" she put the bacon onto some bread and overlapped it with another slice handing it to him.

"Thanks" he grinned like a child, taking a seat next to me. By now my heart was racing. The way he ate bacon sandwiches, drank tea and grinned like a child on his birthday.

Once I'd finished my tea, i placed the mug in the sink. "Eleanor wanna come sunbathe with me?" asked Jess.

"Sure" i smiled as we ran upstairs to get changed. Jess' bikini was a knotted boho aztec patterned bikini. Totally gorgeous for her figure.

I wore a polka dot bandeau bikini. Good enough for my hour-glass shaped body.

We walked downstairs and out the back door together. We laid our towels on the loungers and led down.

"Would you pass me my sunglasses please?" Jess asked me politely. "Course" i replied taking our sunglasses from beside my lounger and passing her her's.

I put mine on soon followed by her. The good thing about our house is that it has a pool and loungers in the back.

Nothing too posh or flashy but good enough for us. "CANNON BALL!" a voice shouted, then water hit me and Jess.

"Hey what the hell Nathan!?" Jess complained pushing her sunglasses ontop of her head. I did the same.

I saw Nathan in the pool, in his swimming shorts. He wasn't Mr.Muscle, just a light six pack which was more than enough for me.

"Hey Elle, catch!" he yelled throwing me one of the inflatable blow up beach balls which was soaking wet. The way he called me Elle.

I caught it in time but afew trickles of water hit my legs. "Nath for god sake!" i chuckled chucking it back to him.

He jumped out the pool and walked over to me. He lifted me up and flung me over his shoulder making his way to the edge of the pool.

"Nathan no. No Nathan" i have a serious tone. "NATHAN NO!" i screamed as he jumped in with me. He just laughed.

I rose to the top of the water and cleared my airways. "Aw I'm sorry come here" he opened his arms. I shook my head and folded my arms.

As much as i'd wanted to jump into them.

"Come on, come to Nathan" he cooed pulling me in for a hug. I couldn't resist, i hugged him back. "Guys listen up!" my Dad clapped his hands together.

Me and Nathan swam to the edge of the pool closest to them to listen. "Now me and your mum are going away for afew weeks" he started.

"So Jess, Becky's parents said you could stay with them and Eleanor and Nathan will you be alright in the house on your own?" Karen explained.

Me. And. Nathan. Home. Alone. Why Not?

"Yes that's fine" i smiled. Nathan agree'd. "Good, because we're leaving tomorrow" my dad added. Tomorrow, well that's abit short notice.

 Before we could answer, they walked back in the house. Let day 1 of being home alone with Nathan tomorrow commence.

A/N: Eleanor's outfit on the side :)