Chapter Forty

ELEANOR'S POV-------------------------

I yawned opening my eyes and taking in the light. I sat up and stretched my arms letting out another huge yawn.

I reached for my bedside table and grabbed my phone, turning it on. I noticed a recent new message from the one person i wanted to hear from.

From: Nathan

To: Eleanor

Morning beautiful. Hope you and the little one had a good sleep. Thinking of you

I bit my lip with a giggle before writing a message back.

From: Eleanor

To: Nathan

Morning, we're both okay thanks, hope you are too. Tell everyone i'm missing them and remember we love you so much

I reread the message before sending it. I pushed the duvet covers off me and made my way to the bathroom.

I plastered a coat of Colgate minty toothpaste on my brush before scrubbing my teeth. I put my toothbrush in the pot and rubbed face wash on my face.

I splashed it off with water before running myself a nice warm shower and jumping in. Once i was satisfied i was done, i wrapped a fluffy towel around my body and walked back into my bedroom.

I sat at my dressing table and blow dried my hair before walking to my wardrobe and picking out a sleeveless white lace peplum shirt, some denim jeans and some beige boots.

I brushed my hair and tied half up like usual. I clipped my side fringe to the side with a few bobby pins. I applied some pencil liner, liquid eyeliner and mascara to my eyes and a chapstick with a tint of pink.

I jogged downstairs and hear my IPad ringing. I walked over to it, 

Nathan wants to facetime you.

Accept

Decline

I clicked accept and not only his image came up, but Dad's, Karen's, Jess', the boys', Kelsey's and Nareesha's. They were all together.

"Hi!" they all chorused. "Hey guys, how you all doing?" i giggled positioning the IPad so i didn't have to hold it.

"Good"

"Brilliant"

"Fine" they all answered.

"How are you?" asked Karen. "I'm brilliant yeah" i shrugged going to the fridge and taking out a pot of strawberry and raspberry yogurt. I then poured some almond nuts into a bowl and sat in front of the IPad.

"Your not taking on too much are you? Because you can't stress out now your pregnant" my Dad fussed. "Dad chill. I'm not, i'm absolutely fine" i chuckled eating a spoonful of my yogurt.

I looked up when i saw the front door open. Thankfully it was only Mike. "Morning precious" he smiled walking around to the side of the counter i was sat at, placing bags he was carrying down.

"Hey Mike" everyone greeted him. "Oh gosh didn't know you were there, Hi guys" he waved taking a seat beside me.

"I know you may not want to talk about this" Dad started, "But it's your mum's funeral next week".

Everybody went silent.

I cleared my throat looking down and placing an almond into my mouth. I look back up at everyone with sad looks on their faces.