Chapter Twenty Six

ELEANOR'S POV----------------------------

 "Okay so this is it" the woman spoke as we walked into the main room of Newland Hall. "It's perfect" i grinned admiring my surroundings.

"So what date is it that your hoping to get married?" the woman asked. "Erm we we're hoping 24th December" Nathan replied.

"Ah, a winter wedding" she spoke. I nodded. "Well lucky enough for you this date is available so if you could both sign on the dotted lines to confirm everything" she handed us both clipboards.

We signed and handed them back. "Thank you, see you on the big day then" she waved us off as we drove away in Nathan's car.

"What now babe?" he asked concerntrating on his driving. I looked down the list, "Ah wedding bands" i replied with a smile. He nodded parking at the jewelers we had arranged to get them from.

We got our fingers measured then was able to find the bands we wanted. We both looked through the glass. All the wedding bands were in pairs. One for the man and one for the woman.

Suddenly me and Nathan looked at both of the two wedding bands which shone beautifully. They were both a silver set. One had one half of a heart whilst the other had the other half. The girls one had diamonds in the half of the heard on the ring to make it more ladylike.

We looked at each other and nodded grinning like children. "We want these two" Nathan spoke to the man. "Alright" he spoke taking them out. They fit perfectly.

"Would you like anything engraved on them? I believe you can engrave a short message on the inside" he explained.

We nodded and went to opposite sides of the room, i saw Nath giving me evil smirks as he wrote. I wrote too and we both handed our papers to the man. "Lovely" he smiled.

We arranged for Nareesha to pick them up as she's the more responsible one. We left the shop hand in hand.

"Ah i'm happy now" i grinned. "Me too, i can't wait to see what you put" he winked. "Same to you" i exchanged the wink.

"This time next month you will be Mrs. Eleanor Sykes" he spoke proudly. "Yep" i nodded. "Anyway i've got to go, get the bridesmaids dresses sorted. See you later" i pecked his lips and walked opposite direction to the bridal boutique where i was meeting Kelsey, Nareesha and believe it or not Teagan.

We managed to fly her over for the wedding. I entered the boutique and hugged them all. They all went and changed into their dresses.

Once they'd come out, i couldn't help but coo. They looked gorgeous. "You look gorgeous girls" i grinned. "Aw i love them" Teagan clapped twirling in her dress.

I got into the changing room and got into my dress. I stepped out and all the girls gasped. "Your gasping in a good way right?" i asked. "Of course we are you look freaking gorgeous" Kelsey exclaimed.

"Aw thankyou girls!" i grinned.

A/N: I KNOW ITS REALLY SHORT BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MY LAST WHICH WILL BE THE WEDDING. LUCKY FOR YOU AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER I WILL POST AN EPILOGUE WHICH WILL CONCLUDE TO WHAT THE SEQUEL WILL BE ABOUT XXX

LOVE YOU ALL, BRIDESMAIDS OUTFITS ON THE SIDE XXXX J