Chapter Four

WARNING CONTAIN'S SEXUAL CONTENT!

~ the next night ~

ELEANOR'S POV------------------------

I felt my phone buzz. I opened up a text from Troy.

From: Troy

To: Eleanor

Hey baby girl, fancy another night of fun with me ?x

Well if Nathan could have continuous sex, surely i could couldn't I? I mean i like Troy, alot minus Nathan he was my second crush. I composed a text back.

From: Eleanor

To: Troy

Sure, i will be over at yours soon;) x

I put my phone down and walked to my wardrobe. I took out a strapless tight red dress which my mother bought for me before she left with her boyfriend. That's if their still together to this day.

 To accompany the dress i took out a pair of peep toe black heels. I curled my long brunette hair, did a smokey eye look and a suitable amount of ruby lipstick on my small lips.

I double checked my reflection, leaving my room and quitely making my way downstairs. "Eleanor where are you going?" asked that familiar accent.

I turned to see Nathan. Damn it. "Out with my mates, dont wait up" i replied. LIE.

Before he could say anything i closed the door and headed to Troy's in my taxi. I got comfortable in the back seat thinking about tonights events.

I could feel myself getting wetter the more i thought about it. As much as i wished it was Nathan, sex with Troy was heaven.

And if he can have sex with Dayna possibly more than twice a day then surely i can. The taxi came to an abrupt stop.

I looked out the window seeing Troy's house. I climbed out the taxi and walked round to the drivers window.

I passed him the correct amount of money and waited till he drove off. Once he had, i entered the pathway to the doorway.

I gave a small knock on the door and waited patiently. It soon opened. Troy's eyes widened when he saw me. He scanned up and down my body and licked his lips.

"Hi" i grinned. "Hi" he grinned back stepping aside letting me inside. I walked in as he closed the door behind him.

"My parents are working late so its just us baby" he whispered in my ear, drawing his fingers up and down my arms giving me shivers.

 He took my hand and guided me upstairs and into his room. He closed and locked the door and excused himself going into the bathroom.

I sat at the end of his bed, twiddling my thumbs and waiting awkwardly. Afew minutes later the door opened and he came back inside.

He was out of his clothes and just wearing a pair of boxers. I stood up when i saw him. He walked over to me and moved a curl of my hair behind my ear.

His hot breath against my skin made me relax alittle. Slowly he began to lean in, our lips inches away.

Soon they were gently pressed together. They moved sync. The kiss got more heated and i wrapped my arms around his neck.

His arms met just beneath my bum as he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his torso. I opened my mouth as his tongue entered it. Caressing, teasing, tasting.

I moaned as his tongue speared in my mouth, hot and demanding. Tiny pinpricks of pain bloomed on my scalp, as Troy pulled at my hair.

Soon his lips left mine and met my neck, planting rough kisses. He found my weak spot behind my ear, he nibbled at it furiously causing me to moan.

He locked lips with mine again as his hands met the zip of my dress. He pulled it down letting it fall down by itself.

Keeping our lips together like magnets and metal i kicked off my heels making me that bit shorter. He walked forward making me walk backwards soon enough on the bed, him straddling me.

He unbuckled the back of my bra, i pulled it off and threw it across the room. He bent down slightly kissing my breasts and biting ever so gently on my nipples.

Still doing this his hand slid under my knickers and he stuck one finger into me. Then two. Increasing the pace every so often.

"Troy fuck!" i cursed. His fingers circled my clit rubbing it roughly every so often. I arched meeting his touches.

He got up and pulled down his boxers revealing his huge cock. Wow im impressed. I licked my lip, I just wanted him.

He climbed back on top of me. He slid on a condom and positioned himself at my entrance. He soon entered me and thrusted me over and over continuously.

"Ah Ah Fuck, More Troy More!" i moaned louder. He filled me, stretched me and as his thrusts got deeper i tightened around him.

I found my own rhythm, meeting each thrust, taking everything he had to give me. I raised my leg higher and Troy gave a delicious moan as he drove deeper still.

I felt his muscles bunching under my hands. His movements became harder, more powerful and i felt heat bursting within me as i tried to keep up.

He was at my ear. "Come for me Elle" he demanded.

My body went liquid with his words. Wave after wave of golden heat rolled through me until it blinded me. All i could feel was him. He was everywhere.

I held on as long as i could until Troy finally lost his rhythm. I heard him call my name as he came in long shuddering bursts, his body bucking, his muscles beautifully corded beneath my hands. I took it all.

A/N: Once again Eleanor's outfit on the side, Jx