Chapter Thirty Nine

ELEANOR'S POV------------------------

"So Eleanor" Dayna bent beside me. "Who's next?" she smirked. "Nobody because your going to come to your senses, And let us go!" i shouted the last bit.

"Tell me Dayna, How did you feel when you found out Teagan had slept with Nathan?" i raised an eyebrow.

"I- Wait what?" she gasped turning to Teagan. She didn't know?

Teagan had gone a ghostly white colour. "S-She what?" she turned back to me. "She slept with Nathan a few months after our wedding, that's why i left!" i explained.

"And you didn't tell me?" she growled at Teagan. "Don't get angry at me. It's her who stole Nathan from you!" Teagan pointed accusingly over to me.

Dayna turned walking over to me slowly and holding the gun towards me. "Yes, she did".

I closed my eyes letting a few tears stream down my cheeks. "Please Dayna" my words came out as more of a whisper.

She smirked once again turning away to Teagan leaning against the stairs. I turned to see Nathan biting his lip and suddenly a ripping sound. He got up and ran at Teagan and Dayna, pushing them into the little room under the stairs.

He slammed the door shut locking it. He let out a sigh of relief. We heard the girls banging on the door and shouting things like 'Let us out' and 'Your so in for it'.

He jogged over to me, bending down. He cupped my face and put his forehead against mine. "Are you okay?" he whispered. I nodded. He untied my hands and feet and we both untied everybody else.

"Right, I will call the police, lets all get out of here before they escape" Max instructed. We nodded making our way to the front door.

I stopped in my tracks when i saw my mums bloody body on the floor. I whimpered falling to my knee's. I placed my fingers on her neck and waited

...

...

...

...

Nothing

I placed my hands in front of my face and burst into tears. Yes, we may have had our problems and disagreements. But she was my Mum.

Nathan knelt behind wrapping his arms around me. "Come on baby we need to go" he whispered. I nodded sniffling, he helped me up, keeping his arms around me and guiding me outside.

I took one last glance at Mum's body before i was stood outside. Nathan's arms remained around my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder. Sirens were heard and eventually the police had arrived.

We watched at they brought Dayna and Teagan out, handcuffed. As they walked past, i stopped in front of Teagan. "We did nothing to you" i started.

"You was my best friend, and I loved you" i paused, "We all loved you" tears streamed down our faces. I stepped back as they continued to take her away.

 I then turned to see a stretcher coming out with my mum's body zipped up in a black body bag. I bit my lip, containing my tears. Nathan stood beside me, taking my hand, and squeezing it.

Once it was in the back of a separate van, some paramedics came round to check everybody. "Okay, Hello guys and what are your names?" asked a woman, looking in her late 30's early 40's. Short bobbed blonde hair and grey eyes. Good for her age.