Chapter Thirty Five

ELEANOR'S POV---------------------------------

Teagan.

"Eleanor" she breathed. My heart stopped, my brain stopped working.  I just didn't know to react. "Babe what's wrong? I heard a sma-" he stopped when he saw Teagan.

"W-what are you doing here?" he questioned. "I needed to come and see you all. We're mates aren't we?" she answered.

"Mates?" i scoffed finally saying something. "You was my mate Teagan, until.." i turned to Nathan then back to her "You did what you did".

"Teagan?" voices spoke as the boys, Kels and Reesh stood behind her. They had been out clubbing so must of only got back now. It was pretty late.

She turned and flashed them a smile "Hey guys".  The thought of her and Nathan made me feel sick. I began to taste metallic.

I clamped my hand over my mouth and everyone looked at me. I sprinted to the bathroom and locked the door before crouching beside the toilet and letting everything out.

"Elle please let me in" Nathan's voice echoed and several knocks came from the door. I didn't answer, instead i flopped back against the wall and brought my legs to my chest.

I noticed a razor sitting by itself on the edge of the bath tub. I hesitantly reached for it and admired it. I looked down at my wrist.

Come on Eleanor, control yourself.

I looked back to the razor.

But i need the pain so badly.

I looked to the door. 

It won't help anything.

I looked back to the razor and gripped it tightly.

But it will stop the pain.

I brought the razor to my skin and pulled it across continuously. "Why" i cut, "Does everything" i cut, "Have to be" i cut, "Ruined!" i did the deepest on the last word.

Blood drizzled up and down my arms. Tears sprung from my eyes and dripped on my skirt making them spots darker than the rest.

I turned my eyes to my ring on my finger. My wedding ring. I took it off and read the inside. 'And Beyond'

I slipped it back on. I averted my eyes back to the blood drying against my skin and more flowing out.

I thought after getting signed, and things going on the right track with Nathan, everything was going perfect. But no. It always has to be ruined.

My head shot up to the door flying open, i hadn't noticed the noise's of the boys kicking it open. "Thank gosh your o-" Nathan stopped and his eyes widened as he stared at my blood covered arms. Everybody stared.

"Why don't you take a picture. I'm sure it will last longer" i spat to everyone. Great now i'm going into one of my moods. Great Eleanor, just great.

Slowly, Nathan walked over to me and bent down. He turned his head "I will sort her out. I think she needs some time alone" he told the others. They soon left leaving just the two of us.

"Why did you do this to yourself Elle?" he asked. "Because of her" i replied. "Teagan?" he knitted his eyebrows together. I nodded weakly.

"Sh come on, lets get you cleaned up" he wrapped an arm around my waist and helped me up. "I don't want to see Teagan" i panicked. "Its alright you won't don't worry just trust me" he deeply looked into my eyes.