Chapter Ten

~ afew days later ~

ELEANOR'S POV------------------------

So the past couple of days haven't been the best. Being kept up all night because of Nathan and Dayna next door doing what they did best.

Dayna hasn't threatened me once but i could sense something wasn't right. I've been going out to see the boys and get to know them more since their my stepbrother's bandmates.

They all seem nice and sweet. Tonight we were all going out to celebrate I Found You going to number 1.

I'm bringing Teagan so she could meet Jay, i reckon they would make an amazing couple. It was now 7:00pm  and we were getting picked up at 7:30 so i decided to start getting ready.

Teagan was already here so we could get ready together. Tonight i was wearing a peach floral lace skater dress and some cream coloured heels with gold bows on the front.

Teagan was wearing a purple long sleeve one shoulder dress and some black buckle heels. Her hair was in a bun where as mine was down and teased with a bump and plaits going across.

Once we we're ready we walked downstairs holding our clutch bags. Nathan wore a white t-shirt, some jeans and some sneakers and Dayna wore a tight purple strapless dress and silver heels. Her hair was backcombed abit and she was covered in makeup.

I had to admit, for being the beautiful girl she is she didn't look her best tonight. We heard a car horn so we walked outside and got in the van.

Kev offered to drive us to the club we were going to which was nice of him. "Be good" he joked as we climbed out.

"We will" i chuckled closing the door as i was the last out. I waved as he drove off. I stuck with Teagan and entered the club.

 I felt Nathan's eyes on me, but i ignored him. We all downed a round of shots. I introduced Teagan to Jay and left them to it.

After afew more drinks i was alittle tipsy but not completely wasted. I walked to the dancefloor and danced by myself.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist. A muscular arm. I didn't face them but i felt their body against mine. "Hi sexy" he whispered in my ear.

"Hi" i replied. He slowly moved us side to side, my back still against his front. I felt his lips meet my neck as he left wet rough kisses.

He urged me to take him into the ladies bathrooms. I didn't really have a choice, he walked making me walk in the same direction he was going.

We got into a cubical, he closed and locked the door turning to face me, his body getting closer to mine.

He put the toilet seat down and sat down, patting the space in between his legs. I took a deep breath before sitting where he told me to, my legs hanging by his sides.

His lips smashed against mine kissing down my jawline, neck and down to my chest. He made me get up whilst he pulled off his clothes.

No. Oh no. This wasn't what i came in here for. But there was nothing i could do about it.

He zipped and ragged off my dress and my underwear. We were now completely bare, naked. He pulled me up so my legs were around his torso.

I felt his erection against my skin. He moved backwards then back forwards entering me and pumping into me. Rough and hard.

I was going to push him off, but it felt too good. "Ah yes" i moaned closing my eyes and enjoying the pleasure.

"You like that don't you?" he whispered. I nodded as he went in deeper, thrusting harder and harder. "Fuck!" i cursed as he bit down my skin, leaving hickeys down my neck.

I felt him come inside of me and soon did i. He pulled out and allowed me to put my clothes back on. We got out the toilets and i went to leave but he stopped me by gripping my hair.

"Think you can get away from me that easily?" he asked. I felt my heart racing. "Nobody, And i mean nobody messes with my sister" and from that he put a cloth to my face and everything went black.

A/N: Oof what do you think about that folks? vote, comment ect. and i hope your enjoying this and again sorry its not completely long Jx