Chapter Twenty Nine

A/N: Hey guys Jasmine here. Well its been awhile hasn't it? Anyway here i am signing back into More Than A Stepbrother. Are you happy about it? Because i am. Anyway lets get started.

Signing back in,   NathansSnapback2 (Jx)

*1 YEAR LATER*

TUESDAY MORNING

8:33am

ELEANOR'S POV----------------------------------

Here i am. Standing right now in Gloucester. Outside my home, Nathan's home. My dad's home, Karen's home and Jess' home.

I had finally plucked up the courage to visit home. See how everything goes, maybe even stay permanently?

I rolled my suitcase up the drive way behind me. I rang the doorbell then knocked twice lightly. I took a deep breath.

I heard the lock of the door click from the other side. Oh gosh, here we go!

The door opened and there appeared Jess. She yawned and was still in her pajamas and dressing down.

"Sorry to wake you" i spoke. "ELEANOR!" she squealed wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tightly. "Hey Jess" i chuckled.

"What's all this noise for?" asked another voice as i heard another two pairs of footsteps come down the stairs. Dad and Karen.

"Eleanor" they both say with shock. "Hi" i smiled slightly. "Oh darling" my dad hugged me, i did the same. "Lovely to have you back Eleanor" Karen then hugged me.

"Thanks everyone. I'm sorry for waking you up, i realize it it early" i apologized. "It's worth it" my dad answered.

We all got into the living room and sat down. They all kept telling me how much they had missed me. A whole year.

"How's Nathan?" i suddenly asked without thinking. "He's away with the band at the moment. He's due back tomorrow though" Karen answered.

I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. Was i really ready to see Nathan again? The husband i left, the husband who slept with my best friend.

"Will you be staying when he get's back?" Jess questioned. "I think so" i shrugged. "He is my husband after all".

I got up and began walking around the house, Karen had redecorated the whole place. I walked into my dad's and Karen's room.

I noticed a piece of paper on the desk, infact several. It had a prayer on each one. It was my dad's hand writing. Carefully i scanned the words in my head.

Dear God, It has been a week since my daughter Eleanor has left. Please look over her and make sure she's happy and safe. Amen

I read the next one,

Dear God, It has been a month. It's been hard without my daughter Eleanor here. Please tell me she's okay. And that she's in your safe hands. Amen

Then the next and the next.

Dear God, It has been eight months since i last wrote a prayer to you. How is Eleanor? Is she safe? I know i always ask but keep her safe. Amen

Dear God, It has been a year. A whole year my Eleanor has been gone. I just want her back, please bring her back. Let me have my daughter back. Amen

They made me tear up. My dad missed me that much he wrote prayers to keep my safe every so often. And his prayers came true. I made his prayers come true.

I placed the prayers back onto the desk and made my way into the next room. Nathan's room. The wall's were painted Navy blue which matched his bedding. He had new shelves and furniture. But the smell of his amazing Cologne was still there.

I noticed something on the wall. A framed picture. I walked closer and focused my eyes onto it. And that's when i realized what the picture was.

Me and Nathan on our wedding day. I was in my big dress and he was in his tuxito. We were standing outside the huge venue. Kissing, happy

But why has he framed it and put it up on his wall? Does it not creep girls he brings home out? How should i know.

I turned and made my way out. Let tomorrow commence. The day i'm reunited with Nathan. With my husband.