Chapter Three

ELEANOR'S POV---------------------

After sex with Troy last night i decided to let him leave later that night before anything else was to happen. Now i'd come to reality, i felt so stupid for doing what i did.

I was so wasted, i didn't know. I didn't get any sleep anyway, all i could hear was Nathan sexing up some girl next door.

Yes his room was next door to mine, brilliant. I bet it was that girl he was making out with last night. However much i felt jealous i knew me and him was never going to happen.

I grabbed my black 'Pop' sweater, my stripy knit black leggings and my navy blue tom's pulling them all on.

Insted of straightening my hair every morning like i usually would, i left it down as its naturally wavy self. I couldn't be bothered with the fuss.

Suffering with a bad hangover wasn't worth the hassle. However i gave my hair a quick brush before walking downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see it was empty. I shrugged going to make myself a cup of tea and some pancakes.

Once i'd done so i settled at the table and began to tuck in. I looked up as a figure strutted in. That girl from last night.

She was wearing one of Nathan's shirts and a pair of his boxers. I must admit that she has an amazing body.

Long slim legs, a flat chest and defined collarbones. She must definitely work out or something to keep her body like that.

She was gorgeous with her sun-glow tanned skin, ocean blue eyes, pouty lips, huge breasts and long brunette hair.

I then looked to myself. Well i could never compare to her. I was just average. I also had long brunette hair but possibly abit shorter than hers, dark brown eyes, an hour glass shaped body, small lips and olive skin.

Yep, couldn't compare to her. I turned to see Nathan enter the room. He wrapped his arms around the girl's waist and kissed her shoulder.

"Oh Eleanor you haven't met my girlfriend Dayna. Dayna this is my step sister Eleanor" Nathan introduced.

My heart broke into a million pieces. He has a girlfriend. And i didn't even know. Now's the time to stop getting dreamy. He's a taken man.

"Nice to meet you" i smiled. "You too" she replied. Oh so she's Scottish?

 She went to boil the kettle, Nathan creeping up behind her and kissing down her neck. I bit my lip wishing that was me.

I rolled my eyes, getting up and leaving for my bedroom. I led on my bed and took my phone, texting Teagan and Amy.

From: Eleanor

To: Teagan

Hey, you still coming dance today?x

From: Teagan

To: Eleanor

Yes course see you there;) x

From: Eleanor

To: Amy

Still coming dance hun?xx

From: Amy

To: Eleanor

Defo girl. See ya soon xx

I smiled grabbing my bag and going downstairs. "I'm going dance!" i shouted and left the house before anyone could answer.

I attended a dance school called Tracey Rigby's Dance and Fitness. It's the best dance school in Gloucester and all the teachers are amazing.

I did it with my two bestest friends ever, Teagan and Amy. We all did street and cheer. Today we had cheer as we were preparing for an upcoming performance at some carnival.

Hopefully my dad and Karen should be back in time for that. I entered the building and made my way upstairs where cheer class was.

I entered our room and closed the door, seeing everyone doing their own warm ups. I walked over to Teagan and Amy.

"Hey" i smiled. "Hi" "Hey" they both greeted me. I put my bag down and did some arm and leg stretches to warm up.

"Alright girls lets do this!" Tracey entered the room clapping her hands together. We stood in our positions.

We were doing a routine to the song Power by Justin Bieber and Will.i.am which is an amazing song by the way!

"3,2,1 AND" Tracey shouted as we did the routine, i managed to do it perfectly. We did it over another 3 times adding bits into it.

"Alright well done girls good work, see you next week" she smiled turning the music off. I got my breath back walking over and grabbing my bag.

"You girls fancy going for a Starbucks?" i suggested to Amy and Teagan. "Sure!" they chorused as we left the building and into Starbucks which was two doors down.

I got a caramel frappe, Amy got a latte and Teagan got a smoothie. We sat at a booth in the corner. "So did you have a good time last night" Amy teased winking at me.

"What?" i asked confused. "You and Troy Bolton" she spoke in a sly tone. "How did you know?" i asked. "He put on twitter how he enjoyed last night, he didn't put what you did but i think we got the jist" Teagan explained.

I nodded. "Well he's good in bed" i chuckled. "What about Nathan you like him don't you?" Teagan butted.

"Teagan i told you he's my stepbrother. Anyway he's got a girlfriend and she's at the house right now probably sexing him up like last night" i sighed swirling my straw around the plastic container.

"What's she like?" Amy asked curiously. "She's gorgeous i admit. Amazing figure, long brown hair huge breasts. not that im interested in that but you get what i mean" i explained.

"Just remember Elle, your not blood related your aloud to fancy each other" Teagan confirmed. "I know but our parents are dating. Its awkward and he'd never let it happen" i took a sip of my drink.

"Well we have your back whatever you decide" Amy gave me a warm smile as did Teagan. I returned it back to them.

"Well its been lovely girls but i better go" i stood up and lifted my bag over my shoulder. "Bye" i smiled. They said goodbye i walked out.

I drank the rest of my frappe on the way home. I unlocked the door and got inside closing it behind me.

I slouched on the couch scrolling through my twitter, noticing that tweet the girls told me about. I read it.

@Troy_Bolton @EleanorGreen had a good night last night, must do it more often ;) x

I replied

@EleanorGreen @Troy_Bolton definitely i enjoyed it too :) x

I walked upstairs but stopped to hear noises from Nathan's door. "Ah yes give me more Nath" that Scottish voice moaned.

More moans came from in there. I rolled my eyes and entered my bedroom, closing the door and plugging my earphones into my ears letting music block out the horrific racket.

A/N: Eleanor's outfit on the side, Jx