Chapter 26 - The End

Fionna's POV

"Can you take this off me now?" I asked, pointing to the blindfold.

"Hmm... That depends." A deep voice I instantly recognised said from behind me, I grabbed the blindfold and spin around to meet lips to lips with Marshall.

"I'm sorry, Fi."

"Don't be." I grinned up at him.

I turned to look at my surroundings, there was slow music, but no one there at all.

"What's all this then?" I asked as I felt Marshall rest his chin on my head.

I turned to see him shrug, he had a cute smirk plastered on his face,

"Wana' dance?" He chuckled.

I blushed, but agreed none the less, everyone knew I had two left feet when it came to dancing.

"Can you meet me at our meadow?" He spoke softly.

I nodded, looking up at him as we swayed to the music.

"Okay then, Cake will be wondering where you are." He smiled.

"Okay." I grinned, stepping away from him.

"Eight o'clock." He grinned as we left the building.

"Eight o'clock." I repeated as we went our separate ways.

It was around half five now, and by the time I got home around six o'clock.

I entered the front to the treehouse calling out.

"Cake?!"

"I know you've got a date, Val, Maddy and Kenzie and kelly are in there." She pointed. "And I'll be in there." She pointed again, this time to the kitchen.

I nodded, dandering into the living room to see all the girls, clothes were scattered all over the floor, makeup in one corner, Curlers and straighteners in another.

"Go shower, now, while we set up." Maddy demanded as she fiddled with clothes.

I shrugged as I went upstairs to shower.

**

I came downstairs to the girls and they all basically tackled me, Kelly began blow drying my hair,

Maddy began doing makeup

Valencia began painting my nails and Maddy was playing with clothes, matching outfits.

****

I checked the time, half seven.

"Don't you think this is to much?" I asked as I smoothed down my plain black smock dress, unbuttoning and re-buttoning my oversized blue cardigan.

"No, you look perfect." Maddy complimented, tying up my black combat boots.

I put my hands on my leggings I was wearing, at least I wouldn't be cold.

"And, you suit your hair like this." Kelly grinned, playing with my dead straight hair.

"Thank you guys." I smiled shyly, "but why am I so dressed up?"

"Can't a girl look pretty?" Cake said as she walked into the room.

"I'd better go, it will take me a while to get there."

"I can give you a lift if you'd like?" Cake asks, pointing to the door.

"No n-"

"Sorry, I mean I will." She sassed.

I groaned.

"We're coming, too." Val grinned, motioning towards the other girls.

****

I arrived at a candlelit blanket, Marshall was there smirking.

"I know this is a little cliché, but ya know." He winked, bring out his guitar.

"Well, Fi."

"Yes?" I smiled, admiring his skinny tie and black skinnys, I loved that about Marshall.. How his dressy was also causal.

"I was thinking, I've know you for years, and we've been together a while.. and I just want to know your mines and I'm yours."

"You are." I smiled sweetly.

"And the past week, how I went a bit crazy... You're definitely the one I love... So will you marry me?" He grinned, holding out a box with a silver ring, the gem red with some sort of liquid in it..

All I could say way yes.

THE END

----------

PLEASE READ

There'll be an epilogue soon!

Can't believe this is the end, but don't worry because I have another Fiolee story on the way:3

Sorry that was a horrible way to end it but oh well:D

What did we think?

Comment your thoughts?

I want to thank you all so much for reading this story, it means so much to me... I really didn't think I'd ever get so much positive feedback, I didn't get any negative feedback and that means so much!

Thank you!

And look out for the eploige!

-Ashleyx