Chapter 4

Fionna's POV

"Marshall lee?" I asked the yawning banana guard, as I looked around the dungeon, it was big but empty. It had the landing where the main guard was then four different rows going out in a cross shape.

"That way." He pointed lazily,
I gave him a slight nod and sped walked down the row of cells.

I walked over to the patrolling guard

"Ah, Miss Fionna? What are you doing down here?" He smiled

"Marshall Lee, The Vampire king?" I simply stated.

"Follow me." He said and I did as told, we walked to the very end to the last cell you couldn't see into for the most dangerous criminals, and that wasn't Marshall.

"Sorry but you can't go in" he stated

"Okay, I'll talk to him from outside, thank you." I smiled, 'accidentally' dropping my bag, while the guard picked it up for me I swiped his keys.

"Thank you!" I smiled at him

He nodded at me and went up to the main part of the dungeon, out of sight.

I opened up the cell.

"I saw you swipe the keys Fi, not so innocent are we Fi?" He smirked

"Wha- how?" I said, as I entered the cell and closed the door, it was tinted glass between the bars you could see out but not in,

"Oh" I laughed.

"So what brings you here?" He chuckled

"I could ask you the same question, Marshall.. What happened!?" I demanded.

"I.." He trailed off

"Spit it out!" I whisper shouted as I could see an angry looking guard with a set of keys coming down the hall.

"Isawyouwithgumballandigotjealousbecause... Your my ... friend..." He said

"It's funny how i understood that and that's obviously not true! What who gets jealous over something like that what's the real reason? Did someone say something, or did-"

He cut me of by kissing me, after a second I kissed back, our lips moving together perfectly

There was a loud cough and we both looked up to see a banana guard staring at us

I turned red, my face getting hotter by the second

I chucked the keys, grabbed Marshall's hand and ran out of the dungeon and candy kingdom in record breaking time

"You never told me why?" I soda not making eye contact.

"Fionna. Don't get mad.." He began.

His tone of voice made me stop and stare into his eyes. His voice sounded so.. Serious.

"Follow me..." He said grabbing me and caring me bridal style.

"Why did you say follow me if you were going to basically kidnap me?" I rolled my eyes and laughed slightly

He stayed silent, we landed in a meadow with pretty flower and a river, Surrounded by a forest on both side apart from the west.

We sat down in the long grass and he picked a flower and fiddles with it.

"Fi.."

"Yep?"

"What would you do if maybe liked you?" He said not making eye contact.

"I'd maybe say I liked you too." I smiled and blushed, using my hair to cover my face.

"And what would you do if I maybe asked to kiss you?"

"I'd maybe say yes" I giggled.

And with that he moved my hair away from my face, tucking the loose strands behind my ear and leaned in to kiss me.

"FIONNA BABYCAKES!" Cake yelled running over and hugging me.

"I've been so worried, what are you doing here with the devils child?" She said with he hands on her hips sassily.

"Um..just talking" I badly lied to my sister

"Okay whatever" cake replied dragging me away from Marshall

"Bye Marshall!" I shouted while being dragged away.

"Bye Fi." He chuckled waving, watching us leave then flying to his house.

*~~~~~*~~~~*

First bit of Fiolee action right there ;)
Not edited

-Ashley