"Nah I wanna know." I lean forward.

Dean stared at me for a moment, trying to deduce something. "What?" I ask smiling.

"You really wanna know about my life?" He questioned, slightly shocked.

"Yeah I do! I wouldn't be sitting here if I wasn't." I answer him honestly.

Dean smiled. "Well, if you really wanna know, I'm just a mechanic. I work with old vintage cars and stuff." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Awesome! Is that 1967 Chevy Impala outside yours then?" I inquire.

"Yup, that's my Baby alright." He smirked proudly.

"She's a pretty sweet ride." I complimented. Dean grinned.

After an hour of talking, I had to go. Y'know, werewolf to kill. "Sorry Deano, duty calls." I say, standing up.

"Aww but we still have pie to eat." He whined adorably.

"Well, maybe we could save it for the next time we meet?" I hinted flirtatiously, slipping my number into his flannels breast pocket.

"That sounds like a plan." He smirked seductively.

"Bye Dean." I said in a low sexy voice, kissing his cheek before leaving the diner...

>>

"Alright bitch! We can do this the easy way, or the hard way!" I yelled into the creepy abandoned cabin in the woods.

Seriously, just once would I like a hunt to be at a mansion or something! Is that sooo much to ask?!

The werewolf snarled and threw a fire poker at me. I quickly dodged, letting the sharp end of the poker stick into the wall behind me.

"The hard way it is." I chuckle, cocking my gun.

The werewolf was a few meters away from me. I whistled. "Come here boy!" I ushered like I was talking to a dog.

The werewolf snarled, pouncing at me. I'd already received a few cuts from the fight with it before, none life threatening though.

It managed to knock me over and slash at my side. However, the adrenaline in my system meant that I couldn't feel a thing.

"Aww man! This was my favourite AC/DC shirt as well!" I huffed, effortlessly shooting the werewolf three times, killing it.

A few moments later, after everything had calmed down, the pain was making itself known. "Stupid ass bitch werewolf." I muttered, limping towards the back entrance.

I had a few injuries on my leg but I could manage, I was more concerned about the scratch on my side.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice asked.

I turned, trying not to grimace from the pain. "Hey Deano. Didn't expect to see you here." I joke, clutching my side. Dean's brother, Sam was behind him.

"What are you doing here?" Dean chocked out.

"...acting!" I cheer happily.

Suddenly, before Dean could respond, I fell to the floor because of blood loss. Dean rushed over to me immediately, holding me in his big arms.

"You're hurt!" He exclaimed.

"Well thank you Captain Obvious." I chuckle but it turned into a pain filled groan.

"So, you're an actor huh?" He smirked.

"Yeah, one hell of one." I chuckle.

"Well it's nice to know we both lied to each other." He laughed. I fake gasped.

"So you're not a mechanic?!"

"Oh haha, very funny." He said sarcastically but amused.

"Yeah, not to like ruin the moment but I'm kinda bleeding out. You think you could...I don't know, help me out?" I smirk.

"Oh yeah!" He snapped out of it and picked me up bridal style. I grunted in pain and he apologised. My eyes started to close. The last thing I saw was Dean placed me into his car.

>>

My eyes slowly flickered open. "Oh look, Sleeping Beauty's awake." Someone chuckled.

When my eyes finally adjusted to the light and overcame the blurriness, they were met with the sight of Dean.

"Not a bad thing to wake up to." I joked.

"I'll take that as a thank you for stitching up your wounds." He grinned.

"How long was I out?" I rubbed my eyes.

"A day but I think you were faking it just cause you're in my room." Dean winked.

"Sure I was lover boy, that's why I intended to let the werewolf scratch me." I rolled my eyes.

He placed a hand over his heart. "I feel so attacked right now."

"Well I was attacked so I think I win."

"Don't worry, you got Dr. Sexy to take care of you."

"Well I suppose I should tell you my last name huh?"

"Well, I did just kinda save your life so, yeah."

"Singer. My names Y/N Singer." I smile.

"Bobby Singers daughter?"

"The one and only." I wink.

"Your dad's gonna kill me." Dean scoffed.

"Well you are kinda an idjit." I muttered with a small grin.

"Wow, you save a girls life and all you get in return is insults." Dean shook his head.

"Nah you don't. Come here." I motioned him to come forward. He obeyed. "This is your reward." I whispered before leaning up and pressing my lips gently to his.

He kissed back after a second. It was amazing. His lips were soft and tasted of mint and pie. Something I could get used to.

"Now that's what I call a reward!" Dean chuckled when we pulled away.

"You still got that pie?" I quiz.

"Hellz yeah I do!" He ran out and ran back in carrying the pie. "Behold, the almighty goodness!" He said dramatically, making me giggle.

"Just feed me pie Winchester."

"Gladly Singer." He retorted, kissing my forehead and sitting down next to me. I smiled and snuggled into him.