The hospital

Brent's POV

I knew I shouldn't have let Sarah go out with Niall and Harry. I'm so stupid. I race over to the hospital as soon as I can. I don't even know what happened. I enter the hospital as fast as I can. "Sarah Jackson's room please." I say in a hurry. "Sorry family members only." she replies scanning through her work. "I'm her freaking boyfriend! What room?" I yell. She looks up at me. "Room 130." She replied quietly. I grunt and run up the stairs because there's no way in hell I was going to wait for the elevator while my girlfriend's going into surgery. I reach the hallway where room 130 is supposed to be in. I spot Liam and Louis. "Liam! Louis! Guys what's happening?" I cry. I've never cried, but Sarah is that important to me. Liam comes over to me and rounds me up in a hug. "It'll be alright. Just a little accident." He tried comforting me. "Just a little accident! Sarah's in there having surgery or who knows what for gods sake! What happened?" I push Liam away. "Mate, Niall is in surgery too. But I don't exactly know what happened last night. All I know is that Harry is alright and he knows everything." Louis says. "Harry? He's alright? What happened to him?" I ask confused. I thought it was only Sarah and Niall going out that day. "Harry kind of tagged along." Zayn said coming out of nowhere. "Where is he then?" I ask worriedly. "He's in the bathroom balling his eyes out. I just came back from there." He replies. I walk over to the bathroom. I see Harry immediately. He was hunched over the sink. "Hey. Harry." I say slowly. He looks over at me. "Brent mate, I'm so sorry it was all my fault Im sorry." He wept. I walked over to him. I let out a big sigh. "It's not your fault. She's going to be alright. From what I've learned over the past nine years knowing Sarah, she can conquer anything. If she wants to conquer this surgery, she will trust me." I comfort him. "A-and Niall. He's so weak and so fragile and I don't think he's going to make it." His voice was cracking slightly. "He'll make it. He won't miss a chance to flatter Sarah." I laugh. Harry smiles and laughs. "They'll make it I promise." "And what if they don't?" He stutters. "If they don't, I'll give you fifty bucks." I joke. He laughs. "Lets get out of here. The boys are worried." I say heading out of the bathroom. He lets out a huge sigh and follow me. "Mate you ok now?" Liam asks. Harry nods. A nurse walked out of the room Niall was in. "Is he ok?" Harry asked rushing up to the nurse. "Woah, yes Mr.Horan is doing very well." She said backing up. "What about Sarah?" I say standing beside Harry. "I'm going to go check on her now. I'll be a second." She said smiling and walking into the room Sarah was in. I sat on a nearby chair tapping my foot impatiently. Ten minutes passed by like a decade and finally, the nurse came out. She turned to me "Shes doing great. She just woke up and she feels a lot better then she did before. Now, if one of you want to go see Niall I think he's up for it but one at a time. Same with Sarah." She said. I rushed into Sarah's room before anyone could adjust to what the nurse said. "Sarah! Baby are you ok?" I race to her. I kneel down and kiss her forhead. She laughs. "I've missed you. I'm doing much better now because you're here." She said smiling. I cupped her face and kissed her. "You had me so worried. I was going to die when I heard the news. Really, my heart dropped and I couldn't breath properly." I said smiling. "Well I'm doing fine. I'm glad you aren't dead because I would've died right after you." she laughed. "Did the nurse tell you when you can leave this horrible place?" I ask looking at how miserable it looks. "Yes she did. She said when I get everything checked up and I'm all healthy again, I get to go home which is in about a week or so." She replies. "Brent! You done? Some people here want to talk to her!" I hear Harry scream. "Ill be right out." I yell back. I look at Sarah. "I love you." I say looking deep into her hazel eyes. "I love you to Brent." She replies. Her voice was like my drug and I couldn't get enough of it. I lean in and gently peck her lips. "Ill see you after." I say. I leave the room. I couldn't wait a week. But for her I waited nine years, ill try to cope with a week.

Sarah's POV

As soon as Brent left the room Harry came in. His eyes were baggy and puffy. "Have you been crying?" I ask. "It's obvious." He replies looking down. "I'm sorry I caused this." He mumbles quietly. "Harry! Don't you ever blame yourself for this. You were driving perfectly. I don't even know what happened but it wasn't your fault at all! But is Niall ok?" I ask. "He's doing great. He'll be out before you will." He said. I smiled. "That's great." I smile back. "But Sarah," he paused "that wasn't the only reason why I was crying." He whispered. "Why else would you have cried?" I ask. "I was scared. Of losing you, like I did with Amber."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALMOST 1K OMG THANK YOU GUYS!
I'm going to update soon about the wedding. But honestly I couldn't be more happier that this story is reaching 1k! I love you guys!! Bye!!! ~Sarah