Year After

One year later----

Sarah POV

For the past year, I've been trying to focus on my studies and to figure out what happened to my sister. Because, that's what I came here for. Right? But to be honest, I'm starting to believe that she actually killed herself. I tried so hard to prove everyone wrong. But I didn't really get much evidence that someone did something to her. My eyes water. Brent walks into my room. I wipe away my tear as fast as I can. "Babe, why are you crying?" He asks sincerely. "No." I mumble shaking my head slightly. He sits down next to me on the bed and wraps his arm around me. "No you have been." He notices. "Fine. I was thinking about Amber. But now you're here and you have made me happy. So I'm ok." I say speaking the truth. "To make you more happy, I have two letters," he says taking two unopened letter from behind is back. My eyes widen. "one from Oxford for Sarah Jackson. And one from Princeton for Brent Rivera." He says sadly. "I know we wanted to go to the same university but, if one of us don't make it in," I pause. "the other one will go to the one that got in." I continue. "What if neither of us get into the university we applied for?" Brent asks. I hug him. "We will. You will." I say. "You're so sweet. Here let's open them at the same time." He hands me my letter. "One, two, three!" We both rip open our letter then carefully peel out our future. I read the script carefully. A wash of delight washes over me. I jump up and hug Brent. "Brent! I got in!" I squeal. Brent looked rather sad. "Brent babe. Did you make it?" I ask taking a look at Brent's paper. "Brent, what's wrong? You got in." He looks down and furrows his brows. "Sarah," He sighs. "You don't get it. Do you?" He looks straight into my eyes. I shake my head. "Sarah. Princeton is in the U.S.. You'll be staying here to study while I'm in the U.S." I soak in the unfortunate information. My eyes water. "I lost Amber and now I'll be losing you." I cry. He wraps me into a big hug. "No. You will never lose me. I love you. I'll always be here for you." He says. "No Brent. What if we never meet again? Or what if, you forget about me or I need you but you'll be thousands of miles away?" I spit out my thoughts. "Babe. I'll be here forever and always. It would be my nightmare to forget about you. I won't." He kisses the top of my head. My phone vibrates from under my butt. I giggle because it tickles. I pull it out. 'PRINCETON HERE I COME!' My step-brother texted. He soon sent me a picture of the letter. "And plus, Jack just made it in." I show Brent the picture. He smiles. "He'll be something I can remember you by." He says sweetly. "You're so cheesy." I poke his cheek. "Where's the other Jack going?" He asks. I shrug. "I'll text him." I say. He responds almost instantly. 'Cambridge!' I could feel the excitement from the text. 'Oh my gosh! I'm going to Oxford! We're going to be neighbours!' I type back. "He's going to Cambridge." I say to Brent. "Cameron's going to Oxford." Brent's mood suddenly dropped. "Why are you sad all of a sudden baby?" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder. "It's nothing. I'm just not going to be there when he flirts with you." He shrugs. I laugh. "Nothing will happen. Jack will be there to warn him. It's all o.k." I comfort him. "Let's not be sad. We have one more month together. So let me take you out to dinner and let me invite the crew." He suggests. I grin. "I'd like that." I reply. He leans in and places a kiss on my lips. I kiss back immediately. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you more." He replies. "Impossible!" I laugh. I lie on the couch laughing. "Nope. I love you more than you can even imagine!" He defends. I laugh as he starts to tickle me. "Brent! Ok! BRENT STOP!" I laugh harder. He finally stops. "Well, I'll go invite everyone and you can get ready ok?" He asks. I nod. I head to my closet. 'How will I make it without Brent?' flashes through my mind. I sit in the middle of my walk-in closet and think. "Hey Sarah. What are you doing in there?" Brent opens the door to find me sitting on the floor. "Thinking." I reply quietly. "About what?" His voice slightly cracking. "Do you remember that day when you finally asked me out? With the ring and everything?" I ask playing with the ring that still rest on my ring finger. He laughs. "Yeah. I remember that," he pauses "and one day, I'll make you replace that ring for a real one." He winks. My mouth hangs wide open. "You'd want to marry me one day?" I ask surprised. "I couldn't imagine me marrying anyone else." He replies smartly. I blush. "I love you Brent. You know that right?" I inform. "I do know that. And I'm going to pretend I don't so you can say it a million more times." He smirks. I smile. I pull him down to where I was sitting. He sits on my lap. I laugh. I place a kiss on his cheek. "I love you, I love you, I love you. And I can't possibly love anyone more than I love you." I say. "I bet I love you more." He says. "Liar." I say shaking my head. Our bell rings. "Brent go get it! I'm still not changed!" I exclaim. I get up and so does Brent. "Come on babe get dressed. The guys and I will be down waiting for you downstairs. Ok?" He asks. I nod. I pick a simple outfit which consists of navy skinny jeans a 'Flawd Clothing' crop top with a tank top underneath and a 'Flawd Clothing' beanie. I throw my denim jacket on and grab my converse. I head downstairs. "Hey guys!" I greet all the boys. "Is this like I-made-it-into-a-university meet-up or something?" My idiotic step-brother asks. I laugh. "Yeah." I say still so happy of the fact that I got accepted into Oxford. "So who made it into Princeton?" Jack asks. Brent races his hand. Jack asked the question so he was obviously going to Princeton. "I'm going to miss you two so much." I say getting teary eyes. My brother hugs me. And Brent joins in. "It's ok babe. We'll skype everyday." Brent whispers into my ear. "When will you be able to come back. Both of you?" I ask looking at my brother and boyfriend. "Whenever we get a break. We both love you so much. We will visit you. Jack and Cameron will be here with you." Jack says. "Ok guys lets get going." Cameron says. And then, we head to the Olive Garden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Horrible i know... I was busy im so sorry. But guys, 3.6K! Check out my new story "You're the only problem" ill be uploading soon. IM GOING TO MAKE UPLOADING DAYS SO COMMENT WHICH TWO DAYS I SHOULD UPDATE. Love you guys!