Its him

Harry's POV
She walked back to her seat. We put Ambers casket into the ground. Everyone prayed and shed their tears. As everyoney was leaving, only Sarah her parents and the boy (which I forgot his name). "Hi I'm Sarah. You must be close to Amber. You've stayed here for the entire thing. I appreciate that you stayed so long." The twin said to me. "Yeah. She was very special to me. And her dying broke me." My eyes watered. "Harry Styles right?" She asked walking over. I saw the boy glancing at us. "Yeah. That's me." I said. She had cried. I could tell. "Hazza! Mate sorry we're late. Niall got hungry." Louis yelled out from behind me. "It's over. It's fine." I mumbled. "What are you saying? Shes not dead, she right infront of you. Or am I just seeing things?" Niall said pointing to Ambers twin. "Nah Mate that Sarah. *sigh* her twin." I looked at her and back at Niall. "She's gorgeous." Niall said stupidly. She laughed turning around. The boy she was with stood up and walked over to where we were. "Hi Brent. Sarah's best friend." He said shaking my hand with a fake smile on. "I have to get going now. I wish you the best." I said. "Can I get your number so we can be in touch?" Sarah asked. I hesitated. I wrote it down and handed it to her. "Thanks." She whispered. And I left.

Sarah's POV
"Why'd you want his number?" Brent asked. "It's him. He's the reason. I know it."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like it!!! vote? comment? thanks!!