The Hard Part~funeral

Harry's POV
I'm at the funeral home. I'm trying to look for the twin sister everyone seems to be talking about. If they're twins she's definitely going to remind me of Amber. I can't do this. No I can't but I have to. I see people coming in and going out but no one I really need to see. There are a lot of people here. Amber was one popular girl. All her friends are here crying. They shouldn't have worn mascara. A lot of people came up to me and asked if I'm 'the Harry styles'. Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam were supposed to come but I don't see them anywhere. I keep my eye on the door. As it opens, I see a girl. Not only is she gorgeous. She is The Twin.

Sarah's POV

I enter the funeral home. My hand interlocked with Brent's. I squeeze his hand because of how scared I feel. "It'll be alright sarah. I'm right here. You can cry." Brent soothes me. He places his lips on the top of my head and kisses it. I hug him tightly. "I love you Brent. Thank you for always being her when I need you." I say. My eyes tear up. "Ill always be here for you no matter what. I love you too." I smile. I look around for an three empty seats. "There are three seats over there in the front." Brent points out. We walk over to the seats and have a seat. Ambers coffin lay right in front of us. A tear escaped my eye. Brent put his arm around me and pulled me in. "It's alright. Be strong. For amber." He rubbed my back.

Harry's POV
Close relatives started saying speeches about amber. I kept looking at ambers twin. She was with a boy that kept her company. Boyfriend maybe? She glanced at me once. And then looked away to glance at ambers friends. "She was amazing girl and will always be in my heart." Her mother finished. "Sarah? would you like to speak?" The twin stood out of we seat and made her way to the microphone. "Hi. I'm Sarah. Ambers twin sister. You probably didn't know Amber had a twin. But, um here I am. Amber and I always kept in touch and she was the best sister you could ask for. I went crazy went I heard the news but I pulled through with the help of my parents and especially my best friend Brent. She was amazing. And even though she passed, ill love her forever."