Vine Con

Cameron's POV (UNEXPECTED)

So I enter Vine con as early as possible to see if Sarah was there. I suddenly see Jack. "Hey man what's up?" I ask Jack. "You looking for Sarah now aren't you?" He asks. "Uh yeah I am. You know where she is?" I ask. "She's on the third floor. Nash kind of fainted when he was talking with Sarah was in his hotel room. Nothing dirty but he just kind of fainted or something but yeah." Jack says. "I'll go later. Thanks Jack." I say. I wonder what happened. I invited my friend Alex to this vine con thing. He soon arrived. We went to the third floor and we saw Sarah running through the hallway. "Amb- I mean Sarah right?" She paused. "How do know Amber? You're Alex from the ice cream shop aren't you?" She looks stunned. "I- I uh have to go." Alex stutters and leaves. Sarah keeps running down the hallway.

(When Cameron is talking to Jack v)

Brent's POV.
"Nash what happened?" I ask Nash as Sarah left the room. Nash and Sarah were in the same room then Nash suddenly fainted. "Yeah I just. I dreamed something so realistic. I don't know what happened." He replied. "W-What did you uh dream? Or yeah..." I asked. "I dreamt that Sarah and I were doing dirty things." He said smiling. I got a bit mad. "Bro calm down. It didn't actually happen." He says. "Yeah. I know. She's virgin. If it's with anyone it's with me." I say. "She won't think about it. With me, probably." He replies. I clench my fist. "I've known her for 9 years! You know almost nothing about her!" I scream. He punches me. "She doesn't like you. I see it in her eyes." I punch him back. As we have our little fight of screams and punches the door creaks open to reveal Sarah. "What are you guys doing?" She asks shocked. Blood streaming from my nose and a bloody scratch on Nash's face reveals that we were fighting. "Were you guys fighting?!" She screams. "Brent said you were the most ugliest girl he's ever seen. So I told him you weren't. Then we started fighting." Nash says. "NO. NO NO. I DIDN'T. NO SARAH YOU ARE THE MOS-" I start to say. "Save it Brent." Sarah says. She rushes out the door. I sprint to the hallway to see shes not in the hallway. "WHAT DID YOU DO? NINE YEARS OF ME LOVING SARAH DOWN THE DRAIN. ALL FREAKING THANKS TO YOU." I scream. I realize I said love. "It's always war when Sarah's involved." Nash smirks,

Sarah's POV

I run down the hallway. I don't care that I don't know where I was going. Does he seriously think I'm ugly? I can't believe I believed him when he said I was beautiful or gorgeous. I'm not. I'm a hideous monster. I bump into someone really hard. I fell to the ground. "I'm so sorry!" I heard a familiar voice say. "Sarah! Are you alright?!" Jack asked helping me up. By now, I was crying a river. Jack pulled me into a tight hug. "Don't cry. lets go inside. Tell me what happened." he says. Does he care? Or is this all an act? "Would you even care if I spent ten minutes of your life talking about god knows what?" I ask him. He pulls me into his room and closes the door. He hugs me again. "Of course I will. What makes you say that?" He looked sincerely into my eyes. I shrugged. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I laughed. "Jack put me down!" he put me down. "There's the gorgeous smile." He says. "It's not gorgeous." I reply. "Yes it is."
"No it's not."
"Yes it is."
"No it's not!"
He leaned in a placed his lips onto mine. It was a short five second kiss. "You didn't feel anything right?" He asked smiling. "Did you?" I asked. "Not really. I kept asking myself do I like like Sarah or do I love her as a sister? I guess the answer is sister." He says. "Me neither." I hug him. "Now why would you cry?" he asked. I become depressed again. He wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Brent?" he asked. I nodded. "Let me guess. Saw him make out with someone?" I shook my head. "Saw him flirt with someone?" I shook my head. "Did he kiss you?" I shook my head. To be honest I would've loved if that happened. "Say something mean?" I nod. He hugs me. "Tell me about your relationship with Brent." he asked one more time. I tell him about when Brent and I first met and were best friends ever since. I told him practically everything about me since it all has to do with Brent. As then, I told him about the fight. "Sarah. You may not see it at all but, every boy that has met you has fell for you. Brent out of all of them, loves you the most." He says. "How do you know?" I ask. That's impossible. "The way he looks at you. Nash just wanted you to start hating Brent so he could have a chance." He explained. I hug him tightly. "Thank you Jack! You're one special kid in my book." I whispered. "Sarah. One more thing." He says. "Yeah?" I answer. "Has your dad talked to you about marrying another woman?" he asked. "He's mentioned it once or twice. "He's engaged now. With my mum." He says. My jaw dropped wide open. "Seriously?" I say. Jacks going to be my step-brother! "Don't tell anyone though. Let it be our little secret. Maybe if Brent questions why you're always hugging this handsome young man, you can tell him. Just not anyone else." I nod. As I open the door to leave, I give Jack a big hug. "See you later to-be-brother." I smiled. I see Brent rushing towards me. With Nash closely behind. "Sarah I swear I didn't say you were ug-" I cut him off by placing my lips onto his. Unlike Jacks kiss, this had meaning. We moved in sync. He kissed back passionately. I open my eyes a bit to see Nash looking stunned. Jack was behind me so I couldn't see his reaction. I pull away slowly. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I should've. I also realized from Jacks consultation that I like you." I say with all my bravery. I turned around to face Jack. "Thanks again." I say squeezing jacks hand. Brent looked at me then at Jack. "I don't know what happened with you two but, I can finally admit that not only do I like you. I think I love you." He says. A tear slides down my cheek. I hug him for such a long time. I bury my head into his neck. He pulls away. Grabs something from his back pocket of his pants and gets on one knee. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I've always wanted to do this. But it's so cheeky." He takes a little box and opens it. There lies the cutest ring I've ever seen. Then I realize it was the one I wanted back in Canada. "Be my girlfriend?" He asks. He gets up and I hug him. "Go get me a mini guitar so I can whack you with it." I said recalling that fail engagement. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I smile and we share another kiss. I put the ring on. "Its a Promise ring. So you have to promise me you'll never leave." whispered as he pulled away. "I will never leave. And I haven't for nine years. Well until ten minutes ago." I laugh. I truly hope I don't end up leaving him. "Now lets clean your nose up. Nash, I think you need to get cleaned up too. Lets go." I say taking Brent's hand and Nash trailing behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think? Sarah is really forgiving by the way. I love nash guys but I needed to have someone be the bad guy! I'm sorry. If you have any questions about the story, comment and ill reply to them in my next update! Thanks again!!
B.T.W I did delete the sexual chapter which is the dream Nash had. Sorry not sorry. :D