Just a little conversation

Brent's POV

They all seemed like lovely people but Niall got a bit to close to Sarah which bothered me a bit. But man, can that boy eat! "So how are you guys fitting in? Where do you guys live now?" Liam curiously asked. "Um we're living in a lodge kind of thing that my mom bought us. We're going to start school soon. Suggest any schools around here?" I ask. "Yes uh... Lodgemont Academy is a pretty good high school. Sounds all posh and everything but it's not." Liam informs us. "Harry didn't you used to go there?" Zayn asks. He nods not looking up from his food. I think of what Sarah said when she asked for his number. He's the reason. "Oh yeah I've heard of it. Amber used to go there." Sarah said sadly. "Lets not get sad. It's dessert time!" Niall said rubbing Sarah's back. She smiled slightly. She gave my hand a squeeze under the table. I beamed, feeling sparks rush through me. A new waitress came by to take our dessert orders. "OMG IT'S ONE DIRECTION! With who are you?" Questioned Sarah and I. "We are unimportant humans beings. Well to you anyway." Sarah replied smartly. The waitress rolled her eyes. "What can I get you boys?!" she asked smiling ear to ear. "Our old waitress." Louis mumbled looking to find our old waitress. "Hey um when's perrie coming?" I asked. "Oh yeah uh I don't even know. I texted her and she said she'll be coming a bit late." At that moment Perrie chirped a simple hello. Sarah stepped on the table to get through Niall and I and gave perrie a tight bear hug. Perrie was surprised. "OMG I can't believe you're Perrie Edwards. I freaking love you!" Sarah started fangirling and crying. Perrie hugged her back. "Don't cry OMG I love my fans you're so sweet!!" Sarah and perrie sat down and started talking like they were in their own little world. "Dessert boys?" the waitress asked. The boys asked for very complicated orders. Zayn ordered for Perrie since her and Sarah were still talking. "And for you?" the waitress asked in an annoying voice. "Just two blueberry froyos with mangos and strawberries." She walked away. I heard Louis mumble the b-word. "Yeah she is." Niall replied.

At the end of the night I made six new friends. Maybe they weren't so bad after all. As we were heading out Sarah took my hand into hers and as we walked she rested her head on my shoulder. Which made me feel so good. "Wasn't as bad now wasn't it?" she said smiling at me. I squeeze her hand. "No it was actually pretty good." I said looking in her beautiful hazel eyes. We head to my car and drive to my 'lodge'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good?? Should I add maybe Cameron Dallas or Nash Grier?

Comment!!