Part 2 of school

Cameron's POV

When sarah told me Brent and her are dating now, I got furious. But I didn't show her that. "Hey, you wanna go out for lunch? There's a
Starbucks across the road." I ask. But I didn't have to do rocket-science to figure out she wants Brent to come along. "And Brent can come if you want." I add. "Um he just texted me. He was taking a tour of the school so he won't come. But I'd love to go." She said smiling at me. "Well then, I want you to meet my friends." I said. I text Zach and Xander to meet us at Starbucks. Sarah and I walk to Starbucks. 'What a coincidence that out of all schools sarah could have gone to, she chose Lodgemont.' I say to myself. "What do you want?" I ask her. "Nothing." she says simply shaking her. "Haha. I know what you want." I say. "Can I get two small caramel frapps please." I say to the employee. "How'd you know?!" Sarah exclaims. "Magic." I say. I knew because that's all Brent would order from Starbucks. So since Brent and sarah are so much alike, I thought maybe she liked them too. "You and your magic." she sighed. As soon as we got our orders, Zach and Xander walked in. "Hey guys!" we did our usual handshake. "Hey man. Is this the girl Zach and I have been hearing about throughout the school?" Xander asks pointing at sarah. "Yeah. This is sarah. Isn't she in your science class Xander?" I ask. I nods his head. He shakes Sarah's hand. "Pleasure to finally meet you." sarah smiles. "Pleasures mine." sarah replies politely. "And I'm Zach. You're more gorgeous than Cameron's explanations." Zach says. I playfully slap him without sarah noticing. Sarah blushes. "Ha. Nice to meet you." she smiles. They all take a seat. "So I heard you and Brent are a couple. That true?" Xander asks sipping his smoothie. "Yes we are. Brent and I have been best friends since I was 8. He asked me out about a month ago." she says. "Sarah!" I wince at how familiar the voice is. "Brent hey! We were just talking about you." Sarah gets up and hugs him. "Brent this is Xander, Zach and obviously Cameron." She introduces us. "Hey." He simply says. Brent takes a seat. "So how's your new school so far?" I ask breaking the tension between all of us. "It's actually better than the schools we went to back in Canada." Brent remarks. "Great. I know some girls were a bit harsh on you but don't let it get to you. They're stupid." I say to sarah. "Speaking of stupid and her crew." Zach says. Xander laughs. "Cameron boy, get ready in 3-2-" "CAMERON BABY WHAT'S UP?" Alexandra's voice booms. I wince. 'Oh god help me.' I say to myself. "Alexandra hey..." I say uncomfortably ask she sits on my lap. 'Who told her to sit there? There's an empty seat she can pull to the table. "What's she doing here?" she points at Sarah. "I invited her here." I say. "And you didn't invite me baby?!" she asks. I see Sarah laughing her head off turning red. I burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" Alexandra asks in a girly tone. "nothing. It's absolutely nothing." I wipe my tears.

Sarah's POV

This Alexandra girl was the sluttiest girl I've ever seen. Her uniform skirt was cut up to her crotch. Like half her butt was sticking out! "Hey I think we should go. I don't want to be late." I say standing up. Brent soon stands up right after me and we intertwine our fingers together. "Lets go." Brent mumbles. We leave Starbucks hand in hand. "So you were alone with three other boys without me for like thirty minutes?" Brent asks. I laugh. "No it's was more five minutes. And Cameron was just introducing me to other people. I bet you met at least five other girls today." I say. "Yeah but you aren't the type to get jealous and everything. I am." Brent replies. "Good reason. Well I have to get some things from my locker ill see you later." I smile and kiss his lips. We pull away. "See you in a bit!" He says. I find my locker and get my science textbook for the period after drama. I soon find the drama class and see a free seat near Brent. I sit in it. "Good afternoon class! Today we'll be doing a play which only will consists of two people. You will be in partners. But! I am the one to choose your partners." the teacher says. The class lets out an 'aww'. I look at Brent. "I hope we be partners." He whispers loud enough for just me to hear. "So I was thinking maybe the two new kids can choose who they want to be with?" the teacher says looking at us. We both point at each other. The teacher laughs. "I don't think so... Brent why don't you go with Lindsey and Sarah with Nick? Kristen with Wil, Ben with Ashley, Calum with Diane, Luke with Paisley, and Justin with Megan." The teacher says. As all the students head over to their partners Brent comes up to me and puts his arms around my waist. "Brent! Not now!" I laugh. "I wanted to be with you." he says. "Me too." I reply. Then Brent heads over to Lindsey and nick comes over to me. "Hey. I nick." He greets. I introduce myself. "Ok class! The assignment will be to write a two character play and the theme is love. I will hand out a criteria sheet shortly." The teacher says. I look at Nick. "You any good at writing plays?" I ask. "I've written one or two but I don't think they're any good." he says shrugging. "It's called self-confidence. You should get some. I think they must be great!" I say. The bell rings. "Do you want to come over to my house on Friday so we could start?" Nick asks. "That would be great!" I say. We exchange phone numbers and head out the class. Brent comes up to me. "You're not going to be kissing him right?" he asks protectively. "You never know." I laugh. He pushes me onto some lockers and kisses me passionately. He pulls away after a good ten seconds. "No one will ever kiss you like that. Let alone kiss you." he smirks. I give him a quick peck on the lips. "No one will. Because I don't love anyone's lips as I love yours." I reply smartly. "I love you." Brent says kissing me once more and leaving for our next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You like?? Please vote comment and follow! If you guys have any questions about the story so far, ask them in the comments and ill put them in my next update. Bye!!
~Sarah.