The Return

-One week later-

Brent's POV

I don't know what Jack and Sarah talked about but god am I glad they did. Sarah is officially mine. We left vine con a day after. Now, Harry invited us to one of his concerts. Sarah is getting ready upstairs while I'm here on the couch being a lazy butt. "Brent!" She called out. "What babe?" the sensation of finally calling her babe was truly thrilling. "Come help." I see her on the staircase pouting. "If... you give me a kiss." I say like a boss. "Yeah sure but come up here!" I lazily got up from the couch and made my way up the stairs. "What do you need help with?" I ask. "I don't know what to wear." She says. After we left vine con, we finally started unpacking and put things in the closets. An ice blue dress catches my eye. I take it out of the closet. "This one." I say. "You sure? Nash bought me that dress." she replies. I wince at the sound of his name. "Wear it. It's not like Nash will be there to see you right?" I conclude. She nods. "We need to buy a Christmas tree Brent. I know it's November but yeah." She calls. I head downstairs. "Yup we'll go out and buy one tomorrow." I say. What should I wear? Ah I'll just wear skinny jeans and some random shirt. I wonder what the songs like. Sarah comes down the stairs. She looks amazingly gorgeous. "You look... wow." I was speechless. She blushed. "Thanks." she replied. I walked up to her and lifted her up. "Brent! Put me down!" She laughed. "You still didn't give me that kiss." I remark. I put her to the ground and lean in. I give her a small kiss. Then rush up the stairs to get dressed. "Come on Brent! We have twenty minutes to get there." She calls from the bottom floor. "I'm coming! Go to the car. I'll be down in a sec." I say. I pull on my jeans and pick a white and blue plaid dress shirt and slide on my socks. I hear the door close. I run downstairs and put my Adidas supras on. I grab a coat and head out the door.

Sarah's POV

Brent wanted me to wear the beautiful blue dress Nash gave me when we were at vine con. I really didn't want him to see it so he won't get mad at me for actually keeping it but he didn't. And that's why I love him. My phone buzzed in my hand. I unlock my phone and see who the texts from.

'Hey sweetie, I heard that you know about my engagement to Ms.Johnson. I'm coming to England for the wedding!'

I got so happy.

'So Jack is actually going to be my step-brother?' I ask

'Yes he will. I have to catch my plane now. See you soon!'

I grinned ear to ear. Brent opened the door and sat in the drivers seat. "Why are you smiling that much?" he poked my cheek. I giggled slightly turning red. "My dad's coming to England!" I said excitedly. "Wow! Really? Is there a reason?" Brent asked driving off. "Yeah. He's getting married to Jacks mom!" I say. He looks at me weirdly. "No wonder Jack doesn't like you that way." He said. "Mhmm." I sighed. If it wasn't for Jack I wouldn't be in this amazing relationship with Brent. At first, I doubted the fact that dating your best friend would work. But Jack snapped me back to reality and made me realize Brent and I are to close to ever split apart. As much as I can dream that Brent and I will never split apart, only reality decides. We arrived at this huge arena with a lot of screaming girls/fans. Harry told us to park at the very back of the arena. And so we did. Harry was waiting there. We got out of Brent's car. "Hey Harry." We both said at the same time. "Hey. You both look amazing." He said. Brent took my hand. We head inside. Harry lead us backstage. The four other boys were sitting on the couch on their phones. "FIVE MINUTES TILL SHOW." An intern yelled. The boys nodded and went back to their phones. "Guys. Sarah and Brent are here." Harry said. Niall was the first to look up from his phone. He got up and gave me a hug. "You look amazing Sarah." He said. I blushed. "You make the girl red!" Louis yelled heading towards me. He gave me a hug and then have Brent a hug as well. "Saw your last vine bro. Real funny." he said sarcastically. Brent laughed. "It was wasn't it?" he said still laughing. "THIRTY SECONDS TILL SHOW." The interns voice boomed. "Well your seats are up front. The guard will show you. Hope you enjoy the show." Harry winked. Brent and I went to our seats and the show began. The song was beautiful. I shed some tears. As we headed backstage to congratulate the boys on their new song, Brent put his arm on my shoulder. "I love you." He whispered. I looked at him. "I love you more." I said. And then the 'I love you more' fight began. We sat on the couch.

"I do more."

"No I do."

"Impossible."

"It's possible because I do!"

"Nu-uh! I do!"

"Shut up you guys sound like a couple!" Louis said coming in from the stage. "We kind of are." Brent mumbled. "You two are FINALLY dating?!" Zayn asks walking behind Louis. "Yes. Brent asked me out a week ago!" I exclaimed. ''And it's was the best week of your life." Brent said. "You didn't do anything dirty now did you?" Liam asks. He's so fatherly. "The most we did was kiss!" I laughed. Niall and Harry came in. "Did you guys like the song?" Harry asks. We all nod. "What's happening?" Niall asks. "Well, Brent and Sarah JUST informed us that are finally dating!" Liam exclaimed. "W-what?" Niall stuttered. "They're dating! Do your ears work anymore?" Louis joked. "Yeah congrats..." Niall replied. Why did he feel so sad? "Is he alright?" I asked. "He'll be fine... Just needs to get over the fact that you aren't going to date him. Ever." Louis says. I let out an 'oh'. When it was time to leave, I thanked the boys gradually and kept telling them how beautiful the song was. I may have teared up a bit and so did Harry but over all I had a very good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think? Almost 400 reads! That's crazy! Love Brent Rivera? I have a new fan account with fan fiction! it's : mrbrent98_islife

Vote, comment and follow!! Love you guys! ~Sarah