I love yous and goodbyes

Brents POV

I couldn't believe that today, I would be leaving Sarah. This is going to be the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. "Sarah," I call. "Mhm.." She replies from another room. "I need help with packing babe." I pout as she enters. "Of course I'll help you baby." She hugs me. I squeeze her. She giggles. She looks up at me. "I love you. I'm going to miss you so much." She says. I kiss the tip of her nose. "I love you more." She replies. "And, I'll miss you more." She says looking at my very untidy packed bag. She laughs. "Brent this is absolutely not how you pack a suitcase." She shakes her head. "I'm sorry. I'm not as high maintenance as you." I reply. She laughs. I pull her onto my lap. "I really don't want to go." I say sadly. She looks at me. She hugs me. "I love you so much. After uni, you never know we may get back together and you know, settle down." She says into my ear. I pull away. "Get back together?" I question. "You know, when we finish uni and finally get to 'get back together'." She answers. "I thought you were breaking up with me for a second." I sigh. "I'm not. But do you really think a long-distance relationship could work?" She asks. "I don't know." I sigh again. "This is so complicated. I wish you could come to Oxford with me." She says. "Sarah, I'm not smart enough." I laugh. "Brent! You got into Princeton. I'm pretty sure you're capable of Oxford." She says. "What if we break up now. Then once we reunite, we'll date once more." She asks. My mood fell instantly. "Do we have to?" I whine. "Well, what if you 'accidentally' kiss a girl, but then you feel guilty for cheating or something. I guess it'll just be easier." She replies. "You'll wait right?" I ask. "Are you kidding? Of course I will babe." She replies. "Ok." I reply. "Ok?" She asks. "Sarahhhh. Don't make me say it." I whine. She laughs. "You still get to kiss me you know." She smirks. "Oh. I can now can't I?" I say. "I was going to anyway." I smirk. I kiss her gently on her lips. "Now you need to help me with my suitcase." I pull away. "Uh you tease!" She laughs. Soon, my suitcase is packed neatly just like Sarah's. We arrived at the airport. Jack was waiting at the entrance for me. "Jack!" Sarah runs up to her brother. Jack hugs her. "I'm going to miss you so much Jack! We're going to Skype every day ok?" She says. Jack nods. "Brent man. You ready?" Jack asks. "Ready as I'll ever be." I sigh. I face Sarah. "I love you." I say. Her eyes fill up with tears. "I love you more." She says. "Baby don't cry. I'll be back for winter break and we'll see each other. Don't you worry." I wipe her tears away with my thumb. "I just, I never thought you and I would be separated. Ever." She says. "We're not. Our hearts are connected even though we actually aren't. I love you." I say. She nods. "Jack G!" I call at the other Jack. "Take care of her will you?" I say. Jack nods. "Bye." Jack and I wave and head to our plane.

-1 month later-

Cameron's POV

Oxford is amazing. And to add onto that, Sarah goes here. She takes literature. She aspires to be a writer. Not that I stalked her or something, we do literature together. I head to one of the many libraries in Oxford. And out of all the many libraries Oxford has, Sarah was in this one. I take a seat beside her. She has her nose in a book. "War and Peace? I thought it was a priority to read that in high school. Don't tell me you're reading it for fun." I say. Sarah sits up and laughs. "Hello Cameron. And no, my english professor told me that if I aspired to write award-winning novels, I need to use large adjectives and I need to have a knowledge in old english. So, here I am re-reading 'War and Peace' for the second time." She replies. "You're really not going to let go of this dream aren't you?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to see an award-winning book at the book stores with my name on it. I've always wanted to go to Oxford because it's the best place for a writer. And here I am. I aspire to be like J.K Rowling. She never made it into Oxford but look what she did with her life. I thought of going to Exeter University just like J.K. Rowling did when she didn't make it into Oxford. I'm sorry, I'm rambling on and on about topics you don't need to know about." She apologizes. "No, it's quite interesting. No one really has main goals set out for them. But you, not only do you have goals, you're so close to acheving them. I believe in you." I say smiling. She giggles. "You're the first person that has ever said that." She replies. I was shocked. "What Brent never believed you could achieve your goals to becoming a writer?" I ask. "No. It's just that, I kind of never told him what I aspired to be. Like we've talked about what we want to be, but I guess I always told him I wanted to become a doctor. At least that's what my parents wanted." She says. "Wait, so am I the only person you've told about this dream?" I ask happily. "Well other then my Jack, my brother not the other one." She laughs. "But yeah. Only you and Jack know. And Jack believes I can achieve anything I set my mind to but I've always had doubts." She says. "Let me take your mind off all this complicated stuff. Let me take you to the café down the street. It just opened last week. I don't think with all these pages to read you've been there." I say standing up. "No I haven't." She gets up. "Thank you." She smiles. "For what?" I ask confused. "Giving me a break." She sighs. I laugh. I grab her hand (BECAUSE SHE'S SINGLE! DID YOU HEAR?!) and walk out the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sucky..................... IT'S NOT THE END OF SARENT!!!! (BRENT AND SARAH) I suck at ship names so haha yeah...... What do y'all think? Check out my new story? And I actually am OBSESSED with Oxford. I've wanted to go there ever since like 4th grade. I aspire to be an author not award-winning, but I've always wanted to publish a book. Thank you for reading! 5.8K yeahhhhh!!!! I want to get to 10K if that's possible. Private chat me and I answer to everything! If you have ideas for the story I'm all ears. Love you guysssssssss <3

 OH AND I SEE ALLLLL YOUR COMMENTS SO I SEE THEM ALL AND I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. <3 STAY BREVERA AND STAY CLASSYYYYYY