Meeting the family

Sarah POV

I woke up at around 8:00 and I didn't feel Brent laying beside me. I hear his voice coming from downstairs. He's making vines... "OMG BRENT COME HERE HELP!" I scream. He comes rushing upstairs. "OMG sarah what?!" He exclaimed. "Help me upppp." I said grinning. He looked at me. "I thought you were dying or something!" "well stop vining! You vine 24/7." I say. "Hey speaking. Of vines, uh... there's a vine con thing tomorrow. I already accepted and booked a hotel room and everything. Mind coming with me?" He asks quietly. "Of course!! I've been DYING to meet all your favorite viners like hmm... Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Jack and Jack and OMG! Nash Grier!!!" I squealed. "Well change because we're going somewhere special today." He says. "Hmm... casual, fancy or sweatpants?" I ask laughing. "It's going to be a bit messy. Wear maybe rain boots, a jacket and maybe some gloves." He says. It was chilly outside so I would've worn those anyway. "And no white pants! Maybe yoga pants or something." He says. He leaves the room I take a peek into the closet to see if there was anything I could wear. I really need to unpack my clothes into this closet. I picked out an outfit from the closet that almost matched what Brent wanted. Why did he want me to wear these things anyway? As I get ready I hear Brent banging something in the kitchen. I head downstairs. "What happened?" I asked amazed at how messy Brent can make a room in less that five minutes. "I uh... tried making b-breakfast." he said rubbing his hand on his neck shyly. I burst out laughing and I lay down on the couch still laughing. I clutch my stomach. "McDonalds?" I suggest still giggling. "Thought you'd never ask..." Brent sighed with relief.

We headed towards the nearest McDonalds. As we got out of the car, a girl came running towards Brent. "Oh em geeeeee!" she squealed. Her squeal rang through my ear. "You're Brent!! OMG." She said she started kind of grinding into him. I started laughing covering my mouth so Brent won't notice. I whip out my phone and start taking a video of it. Brent is awkwardly trying to back away but the girl keeps coming towards him. "Do you want a picture or something? I'm kind of in a hurry here." he said pointing to me smiling. "Who's she? Your go-to garbage can?" The girl asked. I burst out laughing because of how silly the insult was. I couldn't stop my laughter. "Yes. hahah. Yes I am." I replied with confidence. "Mr.Brent would you like me to dispose your banana peel?" I said still laughing. The girl let out a huge snort. Brent and I were laughing. "Sorry but actually I really need to go now. And for your information she's my beautiful princess." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "As if!" she said leaving. "That was hilarious!" I said still laughing. "I know your hurt. But I don't ever believe that you can be anything less than perfect. You're just so damn good at hiding things." He says looking deep in my eyes. And I feel as if he's looking into my soul. I smile. It's true. "How was I so lucky to get someone that can recognize my fake smile from a mile away?" I hugged him. "I just awesome like that." he said pretending to do a dramatic hair flip which caused his SnapBack to fall off. "Eww it touched the floor! Dats wrong!" he said in a very well mastered girly tone. I laugh again. As we order our super unhealthy breakfast, (no offense to any McDonald lovers I just don't think McDonalds is a very healthy place so yeah don't hate!!) we talk more about vine con. "BRENT! My main man!" I hear from some boys behind me. Brent stands up and does the boy handshake thing. "Cameron, Taylor what are you doing here?" Brent asks. I recognize Cameron Dallas and Taylor Cannif. I start mentally screaming because I really don't want to make a bad impression. "Taylor here practically burned the stove trying to make French toast!" Cameron exclaimed. Brent asked them to sit with us and so they did. "Who's this gorgeous girl?" Cameron says. I look down blushing. "She's my go-to garbage can." Brent says and we start laughing so hard. Cameron and Taylor look at us like we're crazy. "Well that's mean..." Taylor says. "It's a joke." I say still laughing. "Ohh! The pretty lady has a pretty voice!" Cameron said. I blush even more.

Brent's POV

Cameron kept admiring and complimenting Sarah. I know he's a nice kid but I just have this protective feeling over Sarah. I want her all to myself. Taylor also took interest in her. I could tell. I don't blame them. Sarah is a wonderful person. When you combine amazing personality with her face. You get utter perfection. I heard a ding from Cameron's phone. "Hey! Nash and Jack are coming! Is that fine with you guys?" Cameron asks looking directly at Sarah. Sarah covers her mouth and starts fangirling. "Give her a moment. She's a bit crazy over Nash. And yeah it's fine if they tag along." I reply. Five minutes later, Nash and jack arrive and they sit down at our large table. Each of them taking a minute or two to admire Sarah. Sarah has calmed down by now but is smiling like an idiot. "Hi I'm Nash. You must be... Sarah right? Brent has mentioned you a couple of times." he said greeting her with a hug. 'Back off.' Was the first thing that came to mind and I was pretty sure every other boy at the table. Jack greeted her with a simple handshake and his warm smile. "So really, this is the vine family." I say as we all start to eat and chat. I keep close to Sarah. You know, to give people a sign.

~~~~~~~~~

Brent STILL hasn't fully admitted that he fancies sarah probably because he hasn't felt that way about someone before?

Vote comment and follow!!

150 reads/15 votes for next update?

Thanks guys!!!