School

Brent's POV

Today, Sarah and I are going to school. It'll be our first day going to school in England. We decided we should go to Lodgemont Academy. Sarah is all stressed on what to wear. "You'll look great in anything Sarah! It's fine!" I say. "Wait... aren't we supposed to be wearing uniforms?" She asks. "Yeah, but we don't have the uniforms just yet so they ordered them for us but probably for a week we'll have to be wearing our regular 'street clothes'." I say. She laughs. "Yeah 'street clothes'. Can you pick something out for me?" she asks plopping herself onto the bed. I huffed "Fine." I went to her closet and stood infront of it for a minute. "Sarah does it really matter what you wear? You'll look like an angel anyway." I remark. She blushes. "What you want me to go to school naked? Brent seriously." She says with her serious face. I walk over to her and kiss the top of her head. "School naked? That would be great." I laugh. She playfully slaps me. "Brent! Just pick something." I walk over to her closet again, I grab a dress with black tights (since it's cold.) and a denim jacket. "That's great thanks Brent." She grabs them and heads to the bathroom to change. "Nooo. Change here." I whine. She shakes her head. "And why not? I've seen you change many times. Why not now?" I say sarcastically. "We were seven Brent!" She laughs. I walk over to where she is standing. I put my arms around her waist. She puts her arms around my neck. "Come on stay here." I smirk. "Nope." She says popping the 'p'. I lift her up, her legs around my torso. "Let me down Brent you're too weak to carry me!" she yells. I put her down. "Are you saying I am weak?" I say offended. "Yes! You're my weak little Brent. That's why I love you." She smiles. I lean in and kiss her. "I am not weak. I'll prove it to you!" I exclaim, "And how are you supposed to do that?" I shrug. "Well I have to go change in the bathroom. I'll be back. Maybe it'll give you enough time to think about it." She winks. 

Sarah's POV

Brent's outfit wasn't half bad! That kids got style! I put my outfit on http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=105836224. I grab my boots and my jacket and Brent's already out the door. He's pretty cute in the outfit I picked out. He always wears dress shirts, so today I made him wear a short sleeved with a varsity jacket. He looks amazing. I hope the girls at our new school won't fall head over heals over him. I know I have. I head outside to the car. I hop in. "You look beautiful." Brent says gazing at me. "Thank you. You look handsome." I blush. "What if the girls at our school are prettier than me then you leave me for them?" I ask worriedly. He grabs my hand and looks at me. "That will NEVER happen. The promise ring doesn't go just for you. I promised myself too. And now, I'll promise you. Sarah Jackson. I promise you, that I will never, ever leave you. No matter how pretty the girls are at our new school, you will always be prettier." He says. I smile and kiss his cheek. I squeeze his hand. "I love you." And I meant it. We pulled into our school parking lot. It was 7:48 am. We arrived 12 minutes earlier, We entered the main office which was hard to find because this academy/high school was huge. We got our schedules. We compared each others. "We have six classes together out of nine. That's pretty good. And we'll see each other at lunch." He says. I nod. The first bell rang. "I have to go. I'll see you soon Brent." I give him a quick kiss as the hallways begin to fill up. "You little tease." He laughs. I finally find my locker and put my stuff in it. "Sarah!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turn around. "Cameron! You go here?" I ask. He nods. "Need any help getting around?" He asks. "I need to find Mrs.Anderson's math class." I say glancing at my schedule. "Hey! That's my class. Follow me." I trail behind him. "So I heard you and Brent finally got together." He says looking back at me. "Yes we did." I smile and look to the ground. "He's going here too right?" He asks. I nod. "Here it is." Cameron and I enter the classroom. "Cameron! Is that the new student with you? How nice of you to show her around." The teachers perky voice says. "Anytime." Cameron says and takes a seat. "Students, this is Sarah Jackson. You may have noticed she is our Amber Jackson's twin sister. You will treat her with respect. Now Sarah I know that you know Cameron, would you like to have a seat next to him?" I nod. A few immature jocks whistled from the back. Girls gave me death stares. I felt uncomfortable. "It's alright. Once the girls know you aren't crushing on me, they'll be more friendly." Cameron whispers smirking. I laugh quietly. Soon the lesson starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! From now on, I'm going to try to do more than 700 words. This is like 900 words or so. I have a new Brent Rivera fan account if you can check that out it's MrBrent98_islife

Thanks guys!!!!!!