13. Going for war

Start from the beginning

As I removed my hands I fell straight on the bed with him on me. He never stopped kissing me. My hands gripped his hairs tight as he ravished my mouth. His knees were on either side of my hips as he continued to ravish me.

After quite a minute he pulled away and stared deep into my blue eyes with his onyx one.
After giving me a smile and a simple peck on my lips he sat up. I sat up as well.

My eyes widened as he undid his kimono belt.

"M..Madara what a..are you doing?" I asked hesitantly as to why is he taking his kimono off.
I shifted back so that my head rests against the headboard.
He smiled and took his kimono off.

I stared at him. God he is just amazing. I look at his muscular chest. My fingers started to itch wanting to feel it beneath it.
I leaned over my hand and put it on his chest. He take a sharp at the contact. I traced my fingers on it. But didn't pushed it far.
I pushed myself towards him and went into his warm embrace. He held me in his arms. I put my head and hands against his chest. While he kept his arms around me protectively.

After a while of staying like this he made us lie down and pulled up the comforter. He cupped my cheeks and asked.

"Does it still hurts?" He asked and I nodded.

"How did you get the injury?" He asked sounding worried and I sighed before explaining everything to him.

"Oh girl you should be careful."

"Sorry I will be from next time."
He sighed and cupped my cheeks again.

Something is wrong with him.

"What is it Madara?"

"Huh"

"There is some problem. What is wrong?"

"You knew what I felt without me even telling anything."

Oh man.

"Of course I know now tell me what is the problem."

"It is not a problem. It is something that happens most of the time."

I raised a brow at him confused demanding a more good answer.

"We are going for the war tomorrow."

Hnn war. Way What??

"What war?" I yelled and sat up.

"Shh don't shout. People are sleeping." He said and pulled me down grabbing my arm.

"Really war" I asked a bit uncomfortable.

"Yes Shanaya war. We are leaving tomorrow for the war against the Senju's."

"Senju's" I let out a sigh.

"It doesn't seems like war can be stopped this time. Those Senju's they want war. So fine we are giving them." He said angrily. I could clearly see his annoying tone and he gritts his teeth every time the word Senju is spoken.

"What time will you leave?"

"In noon"

"I see. Will Izuna and Akasumi also go?"

"Yes they will."

"When will you return?"

"Can't say. No one can tell how much time it will take to end this war."

"I see"

I looked at him to find that he is staring at me with a painful look.

"Will you come back fine?"