13. Going for war

Start from the beginning

"Yes I am Izuna. I love you and I will be honoured to be your wife." She said smiling not breaking any contact with me.
A wave of relief ran down my body. And a smile made it's way through my lips.

"And you Izuna." She asked me.

"Me Akasumi." I said and wrapped arms around her waist and pulled her flushed against me. She stared into my eyes having her cheeks red due to embarrassment. "You have been the girl of my dreams. I have always loved you and wanted you ever since I saw you. I will be honoured to have you as a wife."
Her lips grew into a large smile and she immediately hugged me closing every gap that come between us.

"I love you Izuna"

"I love you Akasumi"

Shanaya POV:
"Tch this is bad." I mumbled as I entered my room.

I was walking down the corridors leading to my room after dinner. When I tripped over something and fell forward so that my chest came in contact with a window panel.

And that fall let out a cut on my body. Right below the place where my bra ends. It wasn't that deep but it stings and hurts.
I sat down on the bed after taking out the medical box and placed it right in front of me. I take out my top so I was left only in my black bra.

I used the cotton to apply pressure to the wound so as to stop the bleeding.

I was still applying the pressure when the door flunged open and walked in Madara.

We both stared at each other with wide eyes and shocked written all above our faces. He closed the door behind him and turned to look at me again with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

God is he not going away.

I tried covering myself with my arms as I couldn't find any other thing.

He stared at me not understanding anything what to do. But his eyes widened more when he saw my hands covered in blood.

He walked towards me and I held myself back blushing extremely hard.

"What's the blood? Are you hurt?" He asked and I nodded.
He much to my protest removed my arms from my chest and looked at my wound and placed his thumb over it. I hissed at it hurts.

"Lie down. I will tend it." I nodded and lied down blushing.
He pushed my bra up a little so that to get better access to my wound. But not too much. He tend my wound carefully and wrapped it. Not even for once his hand touched my breasts. I was literally relieved. Staying in this situation in front of him was already too much and I would have really fainted due to embarrassment if something like that would have happened.
He was done treating me. He closed the medical box and put it on the table. He opened my cupboard and take out a light white tank top that I usually wear during sleeping.

He handed me the top and sat down not looking at me. I smiled at his generosity and put my top on.

After I was done I gently placed my hand on his shoulder. He turned around and look at me blushing a bit.

"Are you blushing Madara?" I said embarrassed.

"No I am not." He said a bit hesitant.

"Yes you are Madara. Your cheeks are pink." I said and he smirked.

Oh God he is plotting something.
His smirk grew wider and he leaned over me. I hesitantly back down but he continued to lean over me. I was leaning on my elbows on the bed while he was over me. His face was just a few inches away from me.

I know what was going to happen. And I didn't protested because I have come to like it.
Not just the kiss I have come to like him.

His lips touched mine and he started kissing me. I pulled my hands from the bed and wrapped them around his neck giving into the kiss.