"Yes, but why would I use you to fight?" questions Ash, stopping and looking at Pikachu.

"You're a pokemon trainer that's what they do," answers Pikachu.

"I don't want to use you to fight I just want to make friends with you and meet a bunch of other pokemon," Ash explains.

'Make friends and not fight? Who is this kid? He is NOT a normal human,' thinks Pikachu.

"How did you learn to speak pokemon?" Pikachu inquires.

Ash glowers,"When I was 2, my dad left us, and my mum blamed me. She was really mean to me, but when other people were around she would act really nice. Then when I was 5 she left me in the woods. I called out to her but she never looked back, she kept on walking."

A warm smile appears on his face as he thinks back on a good memory, " I sat there crying for a few hours until a pokemon found me, it was a gardevior. She took me in like I was family, and there were lots of pokemon there. They all treated me like family. After that I forgot how to speak human and instead I could speak pokemon."

He grimaces,"Then one day pokemon hunters came and killed all of them, I was really scared. Then a bulbasuar picked me up with her vines and hid me in a tree. She told me not to come out."

Ash clenched his fists,"She got shot..."

Pikachu's eyes widened.

"She got shot...right in front of me. Then another pokemon came, it was a mew and it took me to a place called Pallet Town because it was a really small town. She taught me human language, but made sure I never forgot how to speak pokemon since it was a big part of my past. The people from town thought I was weird, and the kids at school were really mean, especially Gary. They thought I was weird because how I acted towards pokemon and because my right eye was red."

Ash lifts up his eyepatch revealing a closed eye. It was gruesome looking. The skin around it was terribly mangled. There were scars all over it. Some parts had barely any skin on it and some was covered in a thick layer of scar tissue. There was pink scar tissue mixed with tan skin and light tan scars. It was a wonder how he could still open his eye. When he did, however, there was no light or reflections in his eye. It was dull. It was empty. It was blind.

'Did his mum cause that?!' Pikachu wondered.

"Yes, my mum did that," Ash scowls, reading his mind.

Pikachu got furious, not noticing that Ash just read his mind, 'How could someone hurt their own blood without thinking twice about it?!'

"Then I turned 10 and started my journey which is right now," Ash changed the subject.

"One question. Why is your eye red?" Pikachu queries.

Ash brings his hand up to his eyepatch,"I can wield aura, a person who can use aura always has something of a different color like hair, or in my case, my eye."

"Oh, that's sorta like me except I can use the move surf ," Pikachu states.

"REALLY?!" Ash gasps.

"Yeah," Pikachu nods.

"That's awesome!" exclaims Ash.

All of a sudden an angry mob of spearows come and start attacking Ash and Pikachu. Ash grabs Pikachu and jumps into a lake.

"I got a bite," a girl with bright red hair smiles as she pulls her fishing rod, "Oh its just a human, AND A POKEMON!"

Ash gets up and gets on her dandelion yellow bike.