"How you feeling man?" He asked as we stepped in. "Better now that you're back. You might as well come back here. Forget New York."

"I am in a few months. But wassup, why you ignoring my boy? You know you miss him Dani." I stood up, scrolling through my phone as I listened to them talk. Los knew what he was doing and if he could read minds, he would read me telling him to give me a fuckin' high five.

"Is that what you came here for Carlos? I'm over your 'boy'? And another thing, why can't he get the same treatment that Wesley got? They both cheated." She shot at him. I acted as if I wasn't paying them any attention, still looking down at my phone.

"Dani, listen... the dude was in jail for months and could- You know what, y'all both grown as fuck. I'm not speaking for him.. Yo, KD tell her wassup." I looked up like I didn't know what was going on.

"What's up with what? What y'all talking bout anyway?" Dani sat with her arms and legs crossed with a straight face.

"With you! What did that bitch have for you that I didn't? Kaydence I held you down while you did your time and that's how you repay me? Really?"

"Lower yo tone Dani. I want us to talk, not yell like fucking maniacs." I walked closer to where she was sitting. "That girl ain't got shit for me Daniella... Right hand to god. I told her earlier before me and Los left that it was just top and nothing else."

She rolled her eyes as she got up and was about to head upstairs. "I ain't done." I grabbed her arm gently and pulled her into my chest. To my surprise, she didn't even pull away from me.

"You can ask Los, he ain't gon lie to you. It ain't shit when I'm around that girl." I looked at Los and he nodded in agreement. "Look, at the end of the day, regardless of whether you believe me or not.. I love yo ass Dani." I placed my lips on the crook of her neck. "I want you to know this." She pulled away.

"Excuse me, who ass I gotta beat? Got you down her yelling and shi- Carlossss!" The girl from earlier ran and jumped on the couch to pull Los into a hug. I didn't know who she was but I could tell her ass was crazy.

Daniella shook her head and smiled at the two of them before going upstairs. I really wanted to follow behind her but for some odd reason, I couldn't.

"Bruh, what you doing? Go after ya girl, this what you want right?" I nodded and then made my way upstairs.

I gently pushed the door to Dani's room open and the sight that I saw made my dick stiffen a little. She was topless while she roamed through her drawer to find a shirt. I watched as she slid a tank top on before stepping all the way in.

"Daniella, listen man.. I need you. I made a mistake and if a million apologies would make it go away I'd get on my knees and apologize to you a million fucking times."

"Kayde-"

"I'm not letting you go. I don't give a damn what I gotta do. I'm not losing you."

Daniella's POV

This man was really standing in the middle of my floor testing me right now. The way he was begging for my forgiveness made me wanna say fuck everything and kiss him but no, I wasn't going to.

"I never in my life begged a woman to forgive me. I'm doing this shit because I love you Dani. I need you and I'm not stopping until we get back to how we were."

"We can be friends Kaydence. I don't know about anything else." He sighed and walked in my direction. "Can I get a hug?" I made my way to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. I inhaled his scent and fell in love instantly. I didn't wanna let him go.

I missed him.

He grabbed my hands and placed them on his shoulders while looking me in my eyes. "Please just tell me you love me back, if you do."

"I do. I love you." His eyes closed and before I could stop him, our lips met. It was so wrong but it felt so damn right. I did love this man.

I pulled away before he got too into it. "Damn man." He shook his head before leaving out of the room. I didn't even want him to leave. I gained the feelings that I tried so hard to lose for him all over again through a simple kiss. I didn't know if this would turn out to be good or bad but only time could tell. 

I turned my light out and got in bed. I tried to doze off but couldn't. I was too busy thinking about Kaydence. It was crazy how this man could take my mind off of all of the bad that was going on in my life in only 30 minutes. I couldn't even stay mad at him for what he'd done.

I heard my door open and I was hoping that it was him again. "You sleep?" He came closer to my bed and flashed his phone light in my face.

"I just wanted to tell you goodnight before I leave. I love you and Los said the same, friend."

"I love you guys too. Be safe, friend."

Mitch's POV

"Fuck them niggas man. That new nigga gotta die too. He the reason we in this predicament now." I said to Trigga from my hospital bed.

"So shit, what you want me to do yo? You know Ima ride."

"We just gone hit MY trap house. Cause I own that mothafucka.. Not him."

"Aight. When?"

"I gotta get outta here first, dumbass. We'll discuss that." 

"Cool. Let me know if you have a change of plans, aight? I'm bouta go hit the block for a bit." He dapped me before leaving out.

Mad was an understatement for how the fuck I was feeling. I was furious. For one, this non-aiming ass nigga shot and killed the wrong people. I know it was me who he wanted dead but too bad, it would take a lot to knock me off.

How in the hell did the nigga expect to come to my city and take over? He had the game fucked up. I'd eat off of another man's plate before starving but I'd be damn if I shared my bread.

I tried explaining the shit to Mike and he wouldn't fall through which is why I shot the lil bitch, KD's sister. If I couldn't get to him in time, somebody had to get touched but Mike giving him my trap wasn't my only reason for having hatred towards this nigga. It was way deeper than that.

Vote! Vote! Vote!