Epilogue

As soon as their aunt Sooyoung told them to run,They ran real fast.

Nabi saw her friend crying hard,remembering that her Mother was infront of them.

"Ahreum?"Nabi says.

"Hey..umm..is Aunt Seulgi and Uncle Jimin dead like Omma and Appa?" Ahreum sobbed while running.

Nabi Sobbed too.

"Y-yes.."

"Aish! Cry babies!"Julie says while running and holding her Omma and Appa's gifts. All seven of them are running.

Nabi,Julie,Ahreum,Chase,Manse,Harris and Lance.

"Yah,Julie! Let them cry! They lost their parents too!" Manse sobbed.

"Y-yeah."Chase said while running. He couldn't take it anymore so he ran faster than them.

Julie finally cried.

"Okay,fine! I lost my parents too! But crying won't do anything!"

They ran and followed Chase to their Aunt Hana's house.

*Ding Dong!*

They pressed the doorbell.

The old Aunt Hana in a wheel chair opened it.

"Omona! Why are you children here?"she suddenly asked.

"W-we lost our p-parents, Aunt Hana." Chase cried.

Aunt Hana shook her head.

"Aish..I told them to leave the country."

Aunt Hana told them the reason why they are hiding from humans. Their parents want to give them a normal life but they can't since humans hate them. they don't feel like they are special.

A few days later,The children moved to Aunt Sooyoung's Mansion and when they turn Eighteen,all of them will move to their parent's own mansion.

*11 Years later...*

"Yah! Park Nabi! Min Manse! Faster we're late for school!"Ahreum shouts.

They're almost late for school. Hana died a year ago so no one wakes those sleepy heads anymore. It's also the last day of school to their vampire school. Yes,vampire school. They want to avoid humans. Although the school have some human scholars,they try their very best to avoid the humans. Nayeon and Jaebum owns the school.

Nabi had saliva all over her hair.

"Unnie! Why didn't you wake me up?!"Nabi shouts.

"Um..we did an you replied, 'Five Minutes more!' same goes for Manse oppa!" Julie said with her usual sassy tone.

Manse glared at them.

"Well,you didn't have to wait for me. You know I can drive for myself. I have a car."

"Oh,is that so? Let's go then--"

"Julie. Calm down." Lance tried to calm Julie down.

"I am calm! Nabi unnie you have 10.minutes to prepare for school!"

Julie eyed Her Manse Oppa.

"As for you, we won't wait for you anymore. Go with your car."

"Julie!" Ahreum said,authorizing Julie.

"What?"

Ahreum turned to Manse.

"Oppa,If you're not gonna go with us,take a bath at least. Look at you and your green hair! Ugh!so messy!"

Manse rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

Nabi finished taking a bath and all the things she needs to do.

"Unnie! Let's go!"

"Okay,Let's go! Goodbye,Oppa! See you at school!"Ahreum said.

"Yeah,take care okay?"

"Ne~"

They look like they are fine now,aren't they? Well,they still have one mission. And that is,

To kill Byun Baekhyun's family and make him suffer.