Chapter Two

Joy's POV

I was in the cafeteria when I saw Jin oppa with some random chick. I was with Sungjae oppa. Yes,even though I'm a vampires,he's my oppa. He's a year older that me. Actually,Sungjae oppa is a Vampire like me. He's a new blood vampire like me. I glanced at Jin Oppa.

OMONA!!DID HE JUST SLIP HIS HANDS IN THAT GIRL'S THIGHS?! AIGOO! HE EVEN SMILED AT ME! IS HE TRYING TO HAVE A COMPETITION AGAIN?!

Hmm..let's see..who's the winner.

I kissed Sungjae oppa's neck. That's where Jin oppa wants me to kiss him before. I had a ten-year relationship with him before. He just wasted them.

Sungjae oppa banged me on the wall and kissed my neck. While he was kissing me,I glanced at Jin oppa and smiled evily. Jin oppa was shocked. Well,it's okay if we make out here. No one would care. But Jin Oppa was shocked.

He left the girl while glaring at me. Shit! I won!

Okay, I'll talk to you guys later! I'm gonna have a private time with Sungjae oppa. We're heading to his dorm.

----
Suga's POV

While walking in the school's garden,I saw Seungwan's sexy back.

I left her for the sleeping pills Nayeon gave me. I know, it may sound funny but during the old times,Sleeping pills were really expensive. They're like four billion won or something?? I don't remember..

Nayeon(werewolf) told me that I should leave Seungwan for those pills. I can't say no. I'm having a hard time with sleeping! I have insomnia!

Wendy glanced  at me and winked. She showed me a neck pillow and texted me.

-phone convo-

Seungwan:I'm about to sleep with this cute neck pillow~~

Yoongi:ANDWAEEE!!!

-End of phone convo-

Aish! She thinks I'm Joking?!

Ugh!

-----
A/N:I was kinda busy today but I trued writing for you guys!! Sorry for the short update!! Anyways,Wait for my next updates!!!